• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The President Pocket Reality Creation and Law Manipulation

Also Void Manipulation's resistance or at best mid-godly Regenerationn

• https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/80/13
  • https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/80/14
    • https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/82/16
    • https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/82/22
    • https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/83/2

@Ricsi-viragosi, it is mid-godly because it seems like in this case?

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being completely erased from existence, including mind, body, and soul.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Actually, with it absorbing zombies made out of souls... it might be.
Then regen should be upgraded to at least low-godly to likely mid-godly then.

Nedge1000 said:
That's would be nice
We know that for a fact. The "Creator God" they mentioned litiraly created earth.

There are also statements on people who can create entire dimensions (while specifiying that they make Space-Time too), so high 3-A might happen.

Also, pretty sure the author plans for his different works to be in a shared multiverse.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Abilities that should be added to arc:
Reality warping: Stated to warp reality while he is supressing gaia' will.

Dream Manipulation: Can force people who play his videogames into a pocket dimension

Power Bestowal: Can give powers obtained while within dreams and playing his videogame to his "Followers"

BFR: Can force people in and out of his pocket dimension.

Creation: Creates several monsters, weapons and a dimension (reasoning for his tier) out of nothing.

Powernulled all of those (Hundreds) class B soldiers (The Black ones wwith weird masks) to 8-C (They were originally 8-A)

Aura drains MP (MP drain is there, aura isn't)

Portal Creation as shown here

Forcefield Creation around it's body

Weaknesses: He is forced to follow what he embodies, so he will grant wishes of those who work hard enough ("The principle of their behavior are no different than absolute laws")

Kim:

Close range teleportation
updated

Nice, updated @Risci-viragosi, he should get

Information Analysis as a god

• https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/152/23
  • https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/152/24
  • https://www.**********.com/the-gamer/152/25

@Ricsi-viragosi, my bad, a part of me thought they have the same profile but with a different since they are the same being, especially since Arc Company's profile was not link

His abilities? The souls fused and they became a completly different being.

However, he showcased remembeing the presidents life when he named himself, so I guess a "possibly all of the president's abilities" would be alright

So, how is this?

Arc Company
Imageedit 28 8814257439
Are those who try hard always rewarded? Are we always repaid for our sacrifices? The answer is 'no.'
~ -Arc Company to Jee-Han and crew​
Summary

Originally known as The President, head of the Company, he desired Seong-A for her black soul. After being stopped by Hwan Sun-Gong, Lolikiano, and Han Jee-Han, he proceeded to put his expenses into another plan, The Grand Labyrinth. The President gathered Idea energy from millions across the planet through this game. And he became a god through obtaining such energy. His current status is unknown, but as a god, his only desire is to maintain his people's faith in him, as well as uphold his principles: Revolution, Reward, and Pleasure.

Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknow, at least 7-B

Name:
Arc Company

Origin: The Gamer

Classification: Formerly: The President, God of Revolution, Reward and Pleasure

Powers and Abilities: Possibly Omniscience; As a god, he contains millions upon millions of souls within him; Dream Manipulation (anybody who plays his videogame unknowingly ties themselfs with his labyrinth, and apear within the game while sleeping); Power Bestowal (All abilities obtained within the dreams will be kept in real life); Power Nullification (Decreased the power of hundreds of B class warriors [At least 8-A, likely Low 7-C] so much that Kim could defeat them); mana draining Aura (depletes completely within seconds); Dimension Creation and Law Manipulation within it (acts like a videogame, with certain objects being indestructible and made escaping his dimension impossible); Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4 and 8; As long as there are those who desire revolution, reward, or pleasure he cannot be destroyed); regenerates so quickly that he appears to not take damage at all; Light Manipulation; Portal Creation; Air Manipulation; True Flight; Information Analysis via insight; Forcefield Creation around it's body; can create monsters, armors, weapons and other objects at will; possibly has all of The Presidents abilities (Showcased acces to the president's memories, but we cannot be sure if he had it's abilities as well), Resistance to Fate Manipulation (Resisted Gaia's will, who is stated to "change the fate of others to death" if they use supernatural powers in the real world)

Attack Potency: Unknow, at least City level (Created a dimension that was at least city sized just by being born. Created the Grand Labyrinth which is composed of 99 floors of unknown size)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely much higher (vastly superior to Hwan Sung-Go)

Lifting Strength: Class K (Is ridicolously stronger than any other shown character with a few exeptions)

Striking Strength: Unknow, at least City Level (Comparable to God's of similiar power)

Durability: Unknow, at least City level (Should be capable of surviving attacks from comparable god's)

Stamina: Unknown, likely extremely high due to the potency of idea power, as well as his stature of being a god

Range: Dozens of meters with air and light manipulation, several hundred miles with law manipulation

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient via Insight, possibly Omniscient

Weaknesses:
As a god, he cannot break his principles, so if others don't get in the way of his duities and work hard enough he will leave them alone, bloodlusted or not.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Insight:
Allows gods to see past the essence of matter, information and history, working as Information Analysis

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Litentric Teon said:
After reading through the thread, everything seems alright.
Thanks.

BTW, now that I read the part where the chaos god and arc talk it's all so werid. They definitly flopped the translation.

Still, we know that "Ever" created the planet, that someone as strong as him rised in this wrold, that there aparently are other worlds and quiet a few names were dropped about other beings.

I also remember it showing the Sun when it was explained that there are few beings who made thier pocket dimension on their own, so 4-B...

Yeah, we'll see. Talk of the global level and Han trying to reach it is bound to bring some interesting things to light. Mention of gods such as Thor means it's likely they'll bring in other mythologies and twist their mythological feats to the story's liking. The creation of dimensions with their own space time will no doubt massively upgrade the verse when we encounter these gods. I'm just waiting for Han to go see the Dragon King again.

We know that norse, korean and grekoroman gods are real for sure right now.

BTW, should the two other gods scale to possibly 7-B in their full power?

Litentric Teon said:
They're gods? I thought they were summoned devils? And Zagan, at 10%, was defeated by a member of the company.
It was specified by Kwon that they were gods, but were currupted and fell (Pretty christian in nature)

Chaos god mentions he is one of the 72 fallen gods.

Ah, I see. I think they should just scale to what they've shown. I don't think they're comparable to Arc Company. They don't even seem to have the same construction of him, as they don't seem to be made of Idea energy.

I completely forgot about the Chaoe god thing.

Actualy, they mention that they were made with that stuff, and it's likely why they were corrupted by humans. The difference is that arc is made out of souls and imagination, while the normal gods are are all imagination.

Yeah, me too. His part wasn't that well translated so I kinda blocked it out.

Oh really? Wow, I need to go back and reread. Though given Zagan's defeat I don't think he should scale. Unless ten times whatever his current tier is, is 7-B and not Low 7-B.

Gotcha. I'll have to reread these parts.

Back