• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft Steve) Why is he only 8-B?

Hey!
This is gonna be a short post, I was just so confused when I saw Steve is only 8-B

The dude can literally carry 36 shulker boxes, full of GOLDEN BLOCKS.
A shulker can contain 27 STACKS of golden blocks
via some simple math

36 x 27 x 64 = 62,208

Meaning Steve can carry 62,208 Golden Blocks AND CAN STILL RUN while carrying all that weight
  • If one block is considered to be equal to one meter³, then one block of gold has a mass of 19,320 kilograms, making it the heaviest real-world matter available in vanilla Minecraft if element blocks are not considered. A player's inventory has 36 slots, with each being able to carry 64 gold blocks; therefore, a player can carry a maximum number of 44,467.2 tons of weight, not considering armor or putting things in shulker boxes (theoretically increasing the weight by 27 times). (Minecraft Wiki)
19,320 x 62,208 is 1,201,858,560
Minecraft Steve can carry 1.2 billion kilograms of weight, and can STILL RUN at full speed for that matter.

also, Minecraft worlds are theoretically infinite, and the player/steve can destroy and create these worlds as he plea, and THEORETICALLY, he could also destroy an INFINITE AMOUNT of these INFINITELY LARGE worlds, all by mass deleting these worlds, therefore he is AT LEAST

2-A: Multiverse level+​

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuum.

more of a shit post, but eh.

Minecraft Steve can carry 1.2 billion kilograms of weight, and can STILL RUN at full speed for that matter.

Thats more of a Lifting Strength Feat

also, Minecraft worlds are theoretically infinite

Key Word is "Thereotically", the only way to prove Minecraft World is Infinite is either by using End Poem Feat(which have been rejected TWICE) or a statement from Minecraft Wiki, which im not sure if we could use that

and the player/steve can destroy and create these worlds as he plea

Creating/Destroying World is a Game Mechanic and not Canon

THEORETICALLY, he could also destroy an INFINITE AMOUNT of these INFINITELY LARGE worlds, all by mass deleting these worlds, therefore he is AT LEAST

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuum.

But The Player cant delete them all at the same time right? he deletes them one by one, and Deleting an Infinite Amount of World must took Infinite Time too, thats why even if Creating/Destroying world isnt a game mechanic, Steve cant get 2-A

Thats more of a Lifting Strength Feat

Key Word is "Thereotically", the only way to prove Minecraft World is Infinite is either by using End Poem Feat(which have been rejected TWICE) or a statement from Minecraft Wiki, which im not sure if we could use that

Creating/Destroying World is a Game Mechanic and not Canon

But The Player cant delete them all at the same time right? he deletes them one by one, and Deleting an Infinite Amount of World must took Infinite Time too, thats why even if Creating/Destroying world isnt a game mechanic, Steve cant get 2-A
Why the poem was rejected?

also, people said that his lifting strength is actually dimensional storage as inventory is kinda like a pocket dimension, so all we know about his strength is that he can run with golden armor while carrying 2 gold block without tiring, which is at best class 50

it was apparently only a metaphor, even the author said so
That was actually taked out of context, and the writter meaning that the dreams are open to interpretation... but i dont want to deal with one billon mods and bamboo in a power trip

It's stated to be infinite numerous times outside of that.

Anyway Shulker Boxes and Inventory are considered to be hammerspace.

it makes sense that it is of that level, and I don't understand why they continue to rejectin logical things that are easy to understand or do

yeah, with command block, which in canon he has no access to
I think its pretty simple actually.
The player, while having cheats on, has the ability to manipulate the world to his will. It doesn't matter if its the game mechanic he has that ability.

I think its pretty simple actually.
The player, while having cheats on, has the ability to manipulate the world to his will. It doesn't matter if its the game mechanic he has that ability.

uh no?what do you mean by that exactly?the fact that its a game mechanic already disprove how he have that ability.

also in canon, he have no cheat on. not sure how many times i need to say this again but its also a game mechanic.

uh no?what do you mean by that exactly?the fact that its a game mechanic already disprove how he have that ability.

also in canon, he have no cheat on. not sure how many times i need to say this again but its also a game mechanic.

what is the problem that it is game mechanics? if the game mechanics is canon,or at least something with the canon

I really dont get this? Why not have Two keys for him?
1. Without cheats 2. With cheats
I dont see why not, power scaling is based on what the character is capable of doing.
Steve, using cheats, is capable of creating a storm that extends infinitly.
Giving him high 3-A Enviromental destruction

Last edited:
what is the problem that it is game mechanics? if the game mechanics is canon,or at least something with the canon

i dont think you understand how game mechanic work........

I really dont get this? Why not have Two keys for him?
1. Without cheats 2. With cheats
I dont see why not, power scaling is based on what the character is capable of doing.
Steve, using cheats, is capable of creating a storm that extends infinitly.
Giving him high 3-A Enviromental destruction

if you really want to do that, then you're welcome to make a CRT about that, however cheat doesnt count as canon as its a game mechanic IMO

Technically speaking, game mechanic... is hax in this sense. So I agree with the statements.

Hey!
This is gonna be a short post, I was just so confused when I saw Steve is only 8-B

The dude can literally carry 36 shulker boxes, full of GOLDEN BLOCKS.
A shulker can contain 27 STACKS of golden blocks
via some simple math

36 x 27 x 64 = 62,208

Meaning Steve can carry 62,208 Golden Blocks AND CAN STILL RUN while carrying all that weight
  • If one block is considered to be equal to one meter³, then one block of gold has a mass of 19,320 kilograms, making it the heaviest real-world matter available in vanilla Minecraft if element blocks are not considered. A player's inventory has 36 slots, with each being able to carry 64 gold blocks; therefore, a player can carry a maximum number of 44,467.2 tons of weight, not considering armor or putting things in shulker boxes (theoretically increasing the weight by 27 times). (Minecraft Wiki)
19,320 x 62,208 is 1,201,858,560
Isn't he only 3 Dimensional? If so he can only peak at a High Uni level. Steve himself only packs around a Country or Continental ranges of strength with Subsonic speeds with potions. (which the wiki your talking about is the survival mode Steve.)
also, Minecraft worlds are theoretically infinite, and the player/steve can destroy and create these worlds as he plea, and THEORETICALLY, he could also destroy an INFINITE AMOUNT of these INFINITELY LARGE worlds, all by mass deleting these worlds, therefore he is AT LEAST

more of a shit post, but eh.
If we talking about the player/creator, we can get him to about High Uni+ peak with commands and abilities he'd get. Also.. The world's aren't infinite size. Again, the Minecraft world is only 3D ability which means he peaks High Universal/Universal+. Then we realize that Minecraft has the far lands which stops said land growth. So imo I can give him maybe Galaxy level strength. If I got something wrong I wouldn't mind a correction.

the point of game mechanic is that its the game feature and not the character power/hax
The wiki accepted game mechanics as true, because the wiki in a wiki move did the totally not biased move of making minecraft poeme non canon, so now they pretty much ****** minecraft in a fundemental level

The wiki accepted game mechanics as true, because the wiki in a wiki move did the totally not biased move of making minecraft poeme non canon, so now they pretty much ****** minecraft in a fundemental level
seriously? damn i don't know what to think anymore, i change my stance to neutral now

Why was that even made not canon?
The novel being made to interpretation (wich was taked out of context because they guy was refering to the meaning of the poem not the poem itself, wich by that logic we should put CM as Evangelion as non canon is not the wiki beatifull)

The novel being made to interpretation (wich was taked out of context because they guy was refering to the meaning of the poem not the poem itself, wich by that logic we should put CM as Evangelion as non canon is not the wiki beatifull)
How the hell was that accepted💀

the meaning of the poem is a metapgor about bla bla bla, however the poem itself is not a metaphor. its like how the meaning of Naruto is a metaphor to not give up
Yeah basically that, wich would mean to downgrade every single piece of fiction who is a metaphor but meh

Back