• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pages for AKIRA are outdated as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that there are some accepted calculations to scale from.

I think that there are some accepted calculations to scale from.
yes there are, nullflowers calculations for tetsuo were accepted, my calculation for takashi and vol 5 tetsuo was accpeted, with this we can scale most if not all the espers. all the non esper characters should be 9-C or 9-B. Kanedas laser could be calculated, but i think 9-A is good for now.

may i edit the the verse page to include me and hagane as well as my takashi calculations? as well as changing manga tetsuos quote to an actual manga quote.

That seems fine. However, make sure to make a serious effort to use proper structure and grammar.

Last edited:
I remember that the quote that you added was bad. Do you have anything more notable and characteristic instead?

Please list some suggestions here before you add a quote.

Those are not very good quotes for Tetsuo alone.

I checked and the current Tesuo (Manga) quote in the wiki seems fine to me.

Okay. Please elaborate regarding how Tetsuo's profile needs to be revised currently. I thought that the accepted calculation results had been applied already.

Okay. Please elaborate regarding how Tetsuo's profile needs to be revised currently. I thought that the accepted calculation results had been applied already.
6 Keys, based on the story and evidence we see of tetsuo being weaker or stronger, one for no psychic powers, one for volume 1 which should be scaled to takashi, volume 2-4 be scaled using the warehouse calculation, he would just be Higher with drug withdrawal in this key(as he created a city wide storm). volume 5 has been discussed to death, his base in this key is high 6-A through my calculations, and possibly 5-B at the end because of heavily implying planetary destruction statements. Mutated should be his 5th key, this can scale to 6-C to High 6-C through blocking a beam that was supposed to sink Neo Tokyo(as his forcefields roughly potray his AP as well). Awakened should be unknown as he is relative-ish with akira who created a pocket dimension, however it is unknown whether this pocket dimension had a seperate new timespace.

6 Keys, based on the story and evidence we see of tetsuo being weaker or stronger, one for no psychic powers, one for volume 1 which should be scaled to takashi, volume 2-4 be scaled using the warehouse calculation, he would just be Higher with drug withdrawal in this key(as he created a city wide storm). volume 5 has been discussed to death, his base in this key is high 6-A through my calculations, and possibly 5-B at the end because of heavily implying planetary destruction statements. Mutated should be his 5th key, this can scale to 6-C to High 6-C through blocking a beam that was supposed to sink Neo Tokyo(as his forcefields roughly potray his AP as well). Awakened should be unknown as he is relative-ish with akira who created a pocket dimension, however it is unknown whether this pocket dimension had a seperate new timespace.
would anyone be willing to apply these changes? i could, i can use proper grammar if i try, but i think someone with more experience should do it.

What's the calc for sinking Neo-Tokyo?

Edit: And should we keep his 9-C key?
there is no calculation, but a large part of the city was underwater so the colnel called it sinking an island. this definitely isn't hyperbole, as he specifically asks the person controlling the firing to widen the range to the entirety of neo tokyo, so id assume 7-B to High 6-C depending on the size

and yes we should keep the 9-C key, who knows maybe someone wants to use it.

there is no calculation, but a large part of the city was underwater so the colnel called it sinking an island. this definitely isn't hyperbole, as he specifically asks the person controlling the firing to widen the range to the entirety of neo tokyo, so id assume 7-B to High 6-C depending on the size

and yes we should keep the 9-C key, who knows maybe someone wants to use it.
clearest thing i could find of the whole city post volume 3
here

Both ends are their own feats (Tetsuo brings down half of it and then reduces the other half to rubble) and are equally as applicable.

I re-editted everything: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tetsuo_Shima_(Manga)

Although what are we doing to do from speed now?

And when will takeshi's profile be made?
speed is going average, then peak human, subsonic with motorcycle for volume 1(is clearly quicker)but still got severly outsped by a normal revolver bullet. Volume 2 and beyond till Awakened is Reletavistic, but volume 5 is at least relatvistic as he got much more powerful. all his stats are unknown is his last key, his LS should be altered to At least class M and should be changed to match his keys.

LS should go "Average Human Level | Class K(similar to Takashi who did this) | At least Class K(is stronger than before) | At least Class M(much stronger than before) | At least Class K(far superior to takashi) | Unknown"

speed is going average, then peak human, subsonic with motorcycle for volume 1(is clearly quicker)but still got severly outsped by a normal revolver bullet. Volume 2 and beyond till Awakened is Reletavistic, but volume 5 is at least relatvistic as he got much more powerful. all his stats are unknown is his last key, his LS should be altered to At least class M and should be changed to match his keys.

LS should go "Average Human Level | Class K(similar to Takashi who did this) | At least Class K(is stronger than before) | At least Class M(much stronger than before) | At least Class K(far superior to takashi) | Unknown"
Also Limited resurrection and Limited Soul Manipulation should be added to his profile.

I made the edits: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tetsuo_Shima_(Manga)

Now, what about Takeshi's profile?
*Takashi, and his page is quite simple,
he only has one key.
Ap is High 8-C(did this)
Ls is Class K(did this)
Striking strength is Large Building class
Stamina, Range, and speed are all unknown.
Abilites are tetsuos base abilities(Telekinsesis, Telepathy, Teleportation, Forcefield creation, resistance to drugs, matter manip etc, like base esper abilites).

*Takashi, and his page is quite simple,
he only has one key.
Ap is High 8-C(did this)
Ls is Class K(did this)
Striking strength is Large Building class
Stamina, Range, and speed are all unknown.
Abilites are tetsuos base abilities(Telekinsesis, Telepathy, Teleportation, Forcefield creation, resistance to drugs, matter manip etc, like base esper abilites).
messed up range, should be "Likely 10s of meters with telekinesis"

Do we have accepted calculations as a basis for all of the statistics keys for Tetsuo?

There, it's made

Although should we really keep the 9-C keys, some of the calculations make Kaneda, Tetsuo, and other capsules 9-B to 9-A

Do we have accepted calculations as a basis for all of the statistics keys for Tetsuo?
we already have calcs that scale to all the espers, so hid weaker keys can just be that. Depending on the size of neo tokyo, it could vary. an average city has a mass of 11793401620000 kg, but how would we calculate the lasers strength if we don't know all the different material and melting points?

we already have calcs that scale to all the espers, so hid weaker keys can just be that. Depending on the size of neo tokyo, it could vary. an average city has a mass of 11793401620000 kg, but how would we calculate the lasers strength if we don't know all the different material and melting points?
I unfortunately cannot help you with that.

@KieranH10

Do you have any ideas?

Just as I found the will to unwatch this thread after all these weeks lol

I mean that would take a hell of a lot of work if we went into that much detail. Even calcs for individual cars and buildings and stuff are decently long for what they are when using individual materials. Doing so with an entire city accurately I'd imagine would be much more.

Then again, we do have the values in the references for standard feats afaik, maybe multiplying those by the average amount of buildings, cars, etc in a city could work, or simply count buildings if we see the full city at any point?

Or if we have any indication the size of the city, we could inverse square it if it's explosion-esque.

I recall hearing that melting a single building is tier 7, so I'd assume it's would give results either way.

So what method is usually considered an acceptable less complicated approximation for us then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back