• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Original God Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro: In this thread I will be going over one of the Original God Tree’s feats and why it should have a profile of its own.

Argument:
In the Databook it’s stated that the God tree (not the one we see being used to drain planets) was what birthed or created the Universe.

This would be a 2-C Feat because Naruto’s Universe is comprised of 3 dimensions(Space) and then another 1(Time) making it a 4th Dimensional Construct.

It should have a profile similarly to how the Yggdrasil has its own profile, it being a living thing and not in-animate as well as it being capable of significant actions like Creating the Univers

Further proof of the idea of there being an original God tree is the fact that the Ten tails are fragments of it. We then later on learn that the ten tails are seeds than are planted into planets then become God Tree’s of Their own (however not as powerful).

This doesn’t contradict anything because no one would scale to it.

Last edited:
I don’t think this contradicts it. If anything this might be an upgrade since we know there is an afterlife in Naruto

This is talking about the god tree that we see in the war, which is where the scan came from.

This doesn't make sense at all to be taken literally, since the universe predates the tree

This is talking about the god tree that we see in the war, which is where the scan came from.

This doesn't make sense at all to be taken literally, since the universe predates the tree
It’s there any proof that it’s referring to the one in the war? Because the one in the war was the ten tails. The ten tails was not a part of it

zDisagree, the god tree referred to in Databooks was the one of kaguya and it does not predate existence as we all know how god trees comes to be by turning an otutsuki into a fruit and planting it. and also that was clearly flowery language so it cannot be used. honestly momoshiki universal statements fro the LN are of better use than this

zDisagree, the god tree referred to in Databooks was the one of kaguya and it does not predate existence as we all know how god trees comes to be by turning an otutsuki into a fruit and planting it. and also that was clearly flowery language so it cannot be used. honestly momoshiki universal statements fro the LN are of better use than this
We aren’t allowed to use the movie to scale for some reason

when evaluating Databooks the Hypetext is the least reliable to use.

the universe in this context is talking about the world from the POV of a specific Individual in relation to others, for example "your the centre of your Universe"

Also like how the databook says Temari can blow away the Universe means that Temari has the skill to "blow away" as in Impress or shock the Universe(world, people)

same thing.

We don't have proof about the original God Tree unless we can create false statement.

Temari can blow away the Universe is Mistranslation... or maybe Fan-translation...

Oh no. We can have see real translation Temari's databook Not about Universal because of mistranslation by shitty translate.

Edit: I found a good translate

Temari

Heading: Everything blown away by an extreme whirlwind!

By holding her folding fan, she can create a sudden gust of wind. Blocking the way of her opponents and ridding of them. Towards other people, when it comes to touching (as in fight contact/experience), she is talented woman during fierce battles.**With Shikamaru, heading towards/discovering the nature of the founding of the next era, they decided in making new, shared/joint Shinobi borders/lands.

Ninja registration number: 53-004 Birthday: 23rd August (20 years old, Virgo) Height: 165.0 cm Weight: 47.9 kg Blood type: O Personality: TBA

Last edited:
It should have a profile similarly to how the Yggdrasil has its own profile, it being a living thing and not in-animate as well as it being capable of significant actions like Creating the Univers
Which one?

also, yggdrasil in any media is a god itself, not a tree, it usually have a tree like avatar but that's not yggdrasil

It’s there any proof that it’s referring to the one in the war? Because the one in the war was the ten tails. The ten tails was not a part of it
They are the same thing, and the source for that scan is the ten-tails’ databook page

They are the same thing, and the source for that scan is the ten-tails’ databook page
Yes because it’s talking about the origin of the ten tails. We know the ten tails did not originate from the God tree, it’s the other way around. U would have to proof that this is a retcon or else there is an original God tree. This is the last thing I will say because I’m currently ill and don’t have the energy to argue rn

Yes because it’s talking about the origin of the ten tails. We know the ten tails did not originate from the God tree, it’s the other way around. U would have to proof that this is a retcon or else there is an original God tree. This is the last thing I will say because I’m currently ill and don’t have the energy to argue rn
I quote.
The progenitor of everything in existence – the entity known as the “Divine Tree” threatens the world’s demise!!
The ten tails is the God Tree mixed with Kaguya.

The ten tails did originate from the god tree.

Idk who lied to you and told you otherwise

I quote.

The ten tails is the God Tree mixed with Kaguya.

The ten tails did originate from the god tree.

Idk who lied to you and told you otherwise
Bruh u need to read boruto💀. It’s literally stated that the God tree is when the ten tails eats an otsutsuki and gets planet into a planet. Idk who lied to u and told u the ten tails originated from it. Also is it possible to re open a thread after it’s closed?

Bruh u need to read boruto💀. It’s literally stated that the God tree is when the ten tails eats an otsutsuki and gets planet into a planet. Idk who lied to u and told u the ten tails originated from it.
The Ten Tails seed ≠ The Ten Tails bijuu.
Also is it possible to re open a thread after it’s closed?
Depends on the reasoning of why it was closed and if the staff in question is willing to open it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back