• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Operator (Marble Hornets) tier?

@TheShape03 also I think the current image used for Operator should be replaced
I think the same thing, but I don't know which image to replace the current one with, any suggestions?
I don't think the movie is canon to the series due the creators disliking it so Maybe Make it a seperate key or profile?

I don't think the movie is canon to the series due the creators disliking it so Maybe Make it a seperate key or profile?
A) The creators never said they disliked the series

B) One of the creators of MH literally said it’s in the same universe

C) Alex Kralie’s missing poster appears in AW

D) The end of AW shows footage that implies the camera that Dan bought was the same one used in the majority of MH

D) The end of AW shows footage that implies the camera that Dan bought was the same one used in the majority of MH
Regarding B, here's the proof

already changed my mind btw

Back