• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One who Purifies God and Slays Demons Kamijou Touma VS The Red Dragon Emperor Hyoudou Issei Three Rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1

Kamijou Touma:End of seson one skils and power.

Hyoudou Issei:End of seson one skils and power

Round 2

Kamijou Touma:Half power,Dose not want to kill,Wins by talking him down or killing him.

Hyoudou Issei:Half power,Wins by ko or kiling him.

Round 3

Kamijou Touma:Fullpower,Saw Issei kill Othinus,Right arm gets riped in the middle of battel.

Hyoudou Issei:Fullpower,Saw Touma kill a Gremory Team members and gose
berserk.

Okay, this depends on how you want to rule out their abilities.

Round 1: Touma has way more experience with hand-to-hand combat and has precognition. Touma wins if he can negate Boosted Gear. If no negation, I'd still say Touma would win, as Touma can react way faster and dodge, and tire Issei out faster with his full armor at S1.

Round 2: This one is kind of tricky. Issei even half as powerful with armor (makes no sense with boosts tbh) is way stronger physically and in speed against Touma, but I feel that Touma can still react way faster and negate Boosted Gear. Touma if Imagine Breaker works, but I'll give it to Issei if Imagine Breaker does.

Round 3: The invisible thing basically destroyed Fiamma of the Right who was way more powerful than Issei at his current peak. Touma wins.

End of Season One Issei is City Block level in base...

Sorry I'm closing this since it's a stomp on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back