• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wasn't the Weiss vs Iron Man one done before? If I remember correctly, Iron Man won that one.

Sir Ovens said:
Wait, wasn't the Weiss vs Iron Man one done before? If I remember correctly, Iron Man won that one.
I think that was against all of Team RWBY and that was pre their MCB ratings. Not sure.

Hmm...DK if i want to handle that thread if Matt ends up pissy at me or anyone (no offense, Kuu), so i'll let someone else deal with it.

As for the others, i'm gonna assume the Sora vs Mario one is OKAY enough to add. Definitely will do the one of Neo vs Enerjak, and Asriel vs Alien X

Edit: Okay, looks like the last one is having some issues about the vote count so i'm leaving that one alone for now as well.

Well, it's a valid match. I don't see why it making someone mad makes it invalid to be added. It happens to everyone but we still add matches.

Anyways, if someone could unlock the profiles, I'll do it.

I don't handle with people's bitching nowadays than i use to. Especially from those like Matthew.

I can unlock them for ya though.

Yeah...i would add it but you know....though next time, i'll surely add a match from you requesting from here. Now to deal with the others above from earlier and later...

NP.

The previous thread seemed to try to provoke Matthew, but this one should be okay to add.

@Cross Sorry to bring this up, but isn't that a haxstomp? Speed was equalized and Matt was given all his hax against a haxless character. That took away Goku's only chance a fighting back. Personally, I don't feel it should be added.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Only real hax that Matt has is his Death Manipulation (which requires him to enter CQC anyway), all of the others are only resistances (i should probably change the wording of the page though). And Goku is still a higher degree of 3-A and is the superior fighter, his downfall is mostly his own will to enter CQC which gives Matt the opportunity use his DM. If it was in character for Goku to camper from the other side of the universe spamming attacks from here he would have won.

Also it would have been a speed blitz without equalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back