• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Request Thread

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
So you want a character profile made, but lack the experience, know-how, or time to do so? This is the thread for you.

This thread is specifically for the requests of new character profiles to be made.

• Rules
1: Do not request profiles that violate this wiki's rules, or Wikia TOS as a whole.

2: Do not excessively pester members(I.E. spamming their walls) into making a profile. The taking of creation requests is fully optional. Patience is a virtue.

3: Do not spam the thread. Some off topic conversation is allowed, but this thread is first and foremost for character requests.

4: It is highly advised for those who want to create the profiles requested to follow this thread.

Do a profile on the godly, unbeatable, omnipresent Clippy! Microsoft Office Assistant clippit. Do it!

Copetan said:
Do a profile on the godly, unbeatable, omnipresent Clippy! Microsoft Office Assistant clippit. Do it!
That is one i did have in mind, but i kinda lack knowledge on him.

Theres already a picture of him on this wiki. I started it, but didn't have the creativity to finish it.

THIS PAGE IS USEFUL, SOMEONE NOTICE IT.

Could someone Please make these profiles? I do not have the creativity to do any of these.

Could someone make a page for Kirito for me? I'm on iPad so it's a real pain to try to make profiles. I want it to have sections for downplayed Kirito (all stats sub-human for losing to a teenage girl), abridged Kirito (hypersonic+ for moving tens of meters faster than supersonic+ characters could see, and city lock level for one shooting a large building level character with a graze, city block level durability for casually tanking the breath attack of a level 99 elite dragon twice, as well as being vastly more intelligent than a quantum supercomputer for being able to calculate the number of f**ks he does not give ), and wanked Kirito ( tier -1 for being stronger than all anime, manga, light novel, and visual novel characters but Goku and Eren Jaeger)

Also for abridged Kirito's powers and abilities, he has Regenerationn (mid) as well as the ability to kill with non fatal wounds, the ability to activate a narrator, and detective mode. For notable equipment he has the Mithril pebble of pig-smiting, PANTS, a sweet a*s coat, healing potions, teleport crystals, the elucidator, and the piece of sh*t... Dragon sh*t that is! Lol TM Lizbeth [lizbeth's contact info]. For weaknesses he has ptsd from his guild's death, the words "it's not your fault", and being told his voice sounds like a girl's, extreme arrogance

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to make this.

Make a profile of the most high tech air freshener there is: Google Home

Copetan said:
Make a profile of the most high tech air freshener there is: Google Home
Or the most high tech abandoned warehouse. Bing

Hello yes i am Unknowngamer000.

I am new to the wiki, and the VS Battles as a whole.

I want to make a page out of a character, who's named NotSoSuperMan.

Here is a Picture:

NotSoSuperMan
The Guy Himself

He likes cake and is from the Lexibook.

beutiful right?

Hey, me again.

Now, I have an Idea for a character profile. His Name?

XxDANKGOESxX

Summary

XxDANKGOESxX, Also known as DANKGOES, is an expert noscoper in Counter Strike. He was made in a laboratory, by a guy named "XxFritz_MilkshakexX, and obeyed his every will. that is, until he found out the truth: XxFritz_MilkshakexX is actually an evil Commaner that wanted to steal all Mountain Dew and Doritos, and then Destroy the world. DANKGOES was able to beat Fritz, but not without drinking 10 Gallons of Mountain Dew, and gaining "John Cena's Blessing".

Powers and Stats

Tier
: DANKGOES Tier.

Name: XxDANKGOESxX | DANKGOES | THE_ALMIGHTY_DANKGOES

Origi: OC

Classificatio: Savior of MLG

Powers and Abilities: 420 Noscope (Like a 360 Noscope, But Stronger) | Superspeed

Attack Potency: MLG++

Speed: Faster than you

Lifting Strength: Box of Weed+

Striking Strength: 9999Damage+

Durability: Dank+++

Stamina: 420/10 IGN+

Range: 360 Noscope++

Standard Equipment: Glasses | Mountain Dew Blood | Mountain Dew Hat

Intelligence: about 5% Dumber Than you

Weaknesses: Weed

Notable Attacks/Techniques: None

Others

Notable Victories
: XxFritz_MilkshakexX

Notable Losses: None

Inconclusive Matches: None

Here is a Picture:

XxDANKGOESxX
yes.

It seems you have the profile down. Feel free to upload it @Unknown.

Bill-clinton-balloons-dnc.jpg
Picture tells all

Copetan said:
No, I am requesting a Bill Clinton page. And maybe a balloons page too
Lol I see. I think Skodwarde might be able to make a good one for him if he's interested. What would you want the page to be like? Making for of Bill or jokes about him and the balloons or what?

Ryukama said:
Copetan said:
No, I am requesting a Bill Clinton page. And maybe a balloons page too
Lol I see. I think Skodwarde might be able to make a good one for him if he's interested. What would you want the page to be like? Making for of Bill or jokes about him and the balloons or what?
I want a page of Bill Clinton focusing on his love for ballons. He loves balloons more than anything.

There is a Monica joke in there, but I don't wanna blow it for anyone who doesn't get it.

Back