• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
When the revision is over, anyone wanna make profiles for the anime Rokka No Yuusha?
Code:
I actually plan on making some profiles as well once the revision is over

Are there any experts on Bonk the Caveman around here? All I know about him is that he flies across the solar system in minutes (though may have needed a certain candy to do so) and tanks a planet level explosion in Super Bonk, as I saw in ProJared's video about that game. I think he'd make a cool opponent for Gon the Dinosaur.

Here's a Really big list of Characters I have little to no knowledge about that should be added to the Wiki:

1. kite (.Hack)

2. Black Cat (Marvel)

3. Masako Natsume

4. Ika Musume

5. Black Dynamite

6. Taskmaster

7. Frankenstein (Soul Eater)

8. Kamel Rider Ichigo

9. Kickass

10.Revolutionary Girl Utena

Why do we have profiles for pretty much everyone in Invader Zim except...Zim?

I've written a Death Battle with Zim before, but given that it resulted in Zim losing to Ashley, I don't think I can be trusted with making a profile for him...

Thanks, but I think some of Zim's stats there are a little too low. He casually swings a kid around like a baseball bat (well, more like a stick) and jumps on top of buses and stuff. The Voot Runner is massively faster than light (though only FTL+ when not on autopilot, which Zim's reflexes should scale to). The page also doesn't mention his regen.

It's not like I didn't do any research when I wrote that Death Battle.

Maybe we should open a thread for discussion of Invader Zim-verse stats on the Content Revision page?

WarriorWare said:
Thanks, but I think some of Zim's stats there are a little too low. He casually swings a kid around like a baseball bat (well, more like a stick) and jumps on top of buses and stuff. The Voot Runner is massively faster than light (though only FTL+ when not on autopilot, which Zim's reflexes should scale to). The page also doesn't mention his regen.

Then just do it yourself

It's not like I didn't do any research when I wrote that Death Battle.

Maybe we should open a thread for discussion of Invader Zim-verse stats on the Content Revision page?
Then do it yourself

Has someone played any of the Dragon age games? I would like to see some dragon age profiles but the power levels are kinda confusing for me to create the pages.

Notadeadguy said:
Here's a long list of people who need a profile:

1. Iroha (Samurai Shodown)

2. Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)

3.Tiki Taks (Donkey Kong)

4. Spinal (Killer Instinct)

5. Warriors of Hope (Danganronpa)

6.Arakune (BlazBlue)

7. Naughty Bear

8. Infinite Stratos

9.Deadliest Warrior (The Show)

10. Kutaro (Puppet Master)

11. Adell and Rozalin (Disgaea)

12. Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
If not for the fact that she lacks viable feats, i would do an Iroha page...

Random list of people that should be added to the Wikia:

1. Lee Everett (Walking Dead)

2. Edward Kenway

3. Joel (Last of Us)

4. Kim Wu (Killer Instinct)

5. Mad Max

6. Sweet Tooth

7. King Kazma

8. Big the Cat

9. Kite (.Hack)

10. Klonoa

I would like to see a profile for Death (Darksiders 1 & 2).

I would do it myself but I haven't play Darksiders enough to make it.

FloodSlayer24 said:
It would be more specific to call him the horseman because that's what most of the npcs call him in-game

Mefre said:
FloodSlayer24 said:
It would be more specific to call him the horseman because that's what most of the npcs call him in-game
To be fair all NPCs would call each of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse "The Horsemen".

FloodSlayer24 said:
Mefre said:
FloodSlayer24 said:
To be fair all NPCs would call each of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse "The Horsemen".
I guess maybe death the horsemen instead

can somebody help me on Baek Seosasi (white Epic) thi9s Manhua is really Powerful from Bulding level to Continent level+ Characters ^^

The real cal howard said:
Gwen Tennyson and Kevin Levin should have profiles.
I agree. There needs to be more Ben 10 characters or more people from Ben's reality. I hope there will be an expert somebody here who can take care of this.

WeeklyBattles said:
LoudCloud said:
Scott pilgrim series? I could help out since I know a lot about it.
Scott already has a profile, but no one else from the series does if you want to make them
Sure. Problem is I'm no expert in calcs. The series also has a degree of toon force (as it is more comedy-driven than action-driven) and many characters' feats are vague. But I'm sure I could manage a few composite pages on them that combine feats from the comics, film and video game.

How do i make new pages?

I'd also like to see a profile for Scar from the Lion King, including his feats and powers from Kingdom Hearts 2, and a profile for Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, along with other characters from Bobobo.

LoudCloud said:
WeeklyBattles said:
LoudCloud said:
Scott pilgrim series? I could help out since I know a lot about it.
Scott already has a profile, but no one else from the series does if you want to make them
Sure. Problem is I'm no expert in calcs. The series also has a degree of toon force (as it is more comedy-driven than action-driven) and many characters' feats are vague. But I'm sure I could manage a few composite pages on them that combine feats from the comics, film and video game.
How do i make new pages?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Help:New_page

Here's another long list of characters that should be on the wiki:

1. Raz

2. Nu-13

3. Heart Aino

4. Kan'u Uncho (Koihime Musuo)

5. King Kazma

6. Edward Kenway

7.Combot

8. Bang Shishigami

9. Utena Tenjou