• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

Yeah I just looked to see if they had them and they do, but thanks anyway fam :)

I think this wiki could use more Nickelodeon characters, some of them are kinda overpowered. A huge Nickelodeon vs. Disney fight would be epic

Here's some people we should add:

1.Taokaka

2.Chou-Chou ( Mugen Souls)

3.Spinal (Killer Instinct)

4. Turner (Overgrowth)

5.Killia and Adell (Disgaea 5)

6. splosion man

7. Teddie (Persona)

8. Roger (Tekken)

9.Sinon (GGO version)

10. Kia Musume

Well, that is because the people who wrote the profiles have used bad Google machine translations from the ACF pages without having read or understood the franchise.

Lord-Of-Creation said:
Can someone PLEASE make profiles for Dies Irae?
Every time one of those profiles is created it gets deleted.
if you can find someone who TRULY understood the franchise, sure

TheSuperiorQuincy said:
55181l

please can you guys include the characters from Hamatora the animation it would be great to have them on the wiki
Since most of us dont read/watch Hamatora, you can create their pages by yourself, ya know ? o3o

I want:

Getbackers pages

Tiers for Umineko fuuuuurniture such as Shkanon and the Seven Stakes

A tier for the Dragon from Touhou

No Getbackers pages please. Tier 8-C characters with higher-dimensional hax and the like do not fit into our tiering system.

Antvasima said:
No Getbackers pages please. Tier 8-C characters with higher-dimensional hax and the like do not fit into our tiering system.
Isn't that basically how Medaka Box characters act, or am I misunderstanding something?

Well, even the Medaka Box and Jojo characters were considerably more straightforward to classify than Getbackers. Those pages were among the most messed up that this wiki has ever seen.

Well we have a page for Bugs Bunny that has him as just 'impossible to define'.

Can't we have a general rundown of their abilities and list their tier as impossible to define as well?

HIT IT said:
I want:
A tier for the Dragon from Touhou
The unnamed dragon god? The problem is he is featless. AP wise somewhere between 6-C and 2-C if not higher depending on interpretation, I believe. (likely more in the 4-C - 2-C or higher span)

And we don't have any speed or durability values at all, at most by powerscaling or something.

So basically way to undetermined to have a profile.

I would love to see a profile for Ryo Akiyama from Digimon. IIRC He's a universe hopping Digidestined and Tamer whose appeared in both the Adventure and Tamers contiunity, as well as his own serise of Japan-only video games.

Since the games are pretty obscure, it's hard to find much info on them. AFAIK he beat/stalemated several really powerful digimon, like Mugendramo, Kimeramon, Millenniummo and a weakend Zeedmilleniummo!

Plague Knight and the other knights from the order of no quarter. also shantae while we at it.

May even be interested on making them myself

Could a page for the Scott Pilgrim series be created? There's already a few pages for certain characters but there's still a few missing and to group it into a page on the verse would be nice. As a huge fan of the series I would be willing to spend a lot of time on it.

It's a 6-volume comic book series with a lot of action, humour and pop-cultural references that even got a movie adaptation. It does have a degree of toon-force and not all characters are given that much, er... "screen time"? (or whatever the comic book equivalent to that is) But I'm sure I could make it work. Since some character's potentials are pretty vague I wouldn't see the problem of making all their profiles a composite one (that uses feats from the movie and video-game adaption as long as it doesn't contradict with the comics).

Amatarasu Okami from the video game Okamii

Yami - Okamii

Would love a page for these two okami alone had a multi galaxy feet of twirling the milky way and wasn't even at full power along with creating celeistal bodies. I think the great white wolf and the games final boss deserve some profiles

Minstry of pain said:
Yami - Okamii

Would love a page for these two okami alone had a multi galaxy feet of twirling the milky way and wasn't even at full power along with creating celeistal bodies. I think the great white wolf and the games final boss deserve some profiles
We already have those two pages.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Minstry of pain said:
Yami - Okamii

We already have those two pages.
Well derp :p sorry about that every time I type in names nothing pops I'll try another browser

Back