• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Nostalgia Critic VS Frieza

I don't know how the Nostalgia Critic managed to get a profile on here but I'm not complaining. Let's use this thing.

"Hello I'm the The Nostalgia Critic, I remember it so you don't have to!" The Critic begins, as he sits in front of a camera. The Critic proceeded to ramble on about anime villains, because of course he was. As you'd expect, his review got inturrupted.

The Nostalgia Critic heard a loud explosion just outside his room. "God dammit, now I gotta redo this whole thing!" The Critic ranted, more annoyed about his video being intturupted than worried about who may have been harmed in the explosion outside.

As it turned out, Lord Frieza was invading the Earth, and he was taking his sweet time as well, destroying buildings with ease. Frieza did his iconic Santa laugh, as he then destroyed The Critic's home, leaving only rubble, and a crispy black Nostalgia Critic. The Critic rubbed the ash off his body, before taking out his pistol.

"Who the hell is responsible for this!?" The Critic shouted, before spotting Frieza above. "Oh, that's just wonderful, an alien invasion just so happens to go on in the middle of my review. I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

Frieza smirked upon seeing the bearded man with glasses, as he floated down to meet his foe. "Fool. I'll kill you with one hand behind my back..." Frieza gloated, as he charged an energy ball with one hand. The Critic surged with rage, as he gripped his gun tightly, and he prepared to fight.

Frieza Legends
"I am Lord Frieza. None surpass me. No one even comes close! Etch this into your skull! I am the Emperor of the Universe! The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet! Or, better still... TO DIE, IN DISGRACE, AT THE HANDS OF YOUR MASTER!"

NostalgiaCritic
"This is IT! The worst! The absolute worst! No story, no character, no plot. Just pain. Pure, concentrated pain. There has never been anything this bad in the history of badness. It should be studied. It should be analyzed. It is... pure evil! I don't know whether to give it to a scientist to examine or a priest to exorcise. I mean it is remarkable. Absolutely remarkable. Even the closing credits are hurting me. Everything about this movie is horrendous."

- Both High 5-A
- Speed Equalized
- Frieza is in his First Form
- Battle takes place on Earth

Critic:2 (Buttersamuri, Christian Hidgon)

Frieza:

The Critic severely outhacks. And Frezia is gonna be able to do Jack against his healing factor and resurrection

Critics Dwarf star feat is slightly higher than Frezia Dwarf star feat

Critic is strong, Faster, tougher, more hacks, harder to kill

Frezia is really only a better fighter

Critic FTW

No win condition if Critic has Low-Godly. The only real possibility is if Frieza KOs or incaps Critic which is extremely unlikely due to Frieza's ****** nature.

Gotta love the OP.

Anyway, Critic has either resurrection or Regenerationn, and I don't remember it being instant. That said, the Critic should still win due to the hax and possibly higher AP.

If Frieza loses and this is added to their profiles I'll laugh for days.

tbh his hax might enable this to be a straight up stomp. Not like I'm familiar with the 'lore' of a guy that I stopped watching in like 2013 though.

His regen is combat applicable since he kinda just popped back into existence after many things that have killed him before.

Plus he can always just get another nostalgia critic

Back