• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The next Death battle it's confirmated

Man’s gonna get erased from existence

I like Deku more but god is this so one sided I can’t even think of a way for Deku to win outside of some bs with gearshift
Asta's Time limit, and I know how DB can be with time limits

k9eg2c5xv4a71.jpg

oh shit, i thought this might be a joke, thats a weird pick for them, i guess i cant complain about getting a surprising matchup from db, though deku probably has better
deku does have better but Asta doesnt
my boy, that’s my booooooooooooooyyyyyyyyy

I mean, from the past DB scaling, Deku shouldn't be far off from whatever AP value they give Asta. For example, Prime All Might was 1,000+ Gigatons or Small Country level, and now there is the storm feat which alone is Small Country level from past calc I've seen for the whole thing.

And Todoroki was considered MHS+ on DB so Rel-Rel+ Deku definitely isn't out of the picture.

Unless they start disregarding SoL statements, Asta should still win though. But since it's DB, who knows how the ending will go lol

Tbf as shown with ASilver Vs XTrunks DB can animate characters with seemly clashing fighting styles quite well, the issue here is the fact Asta can't even use a large portion of his moveset since Quirks aren't magic so the character kinda gets watered down to being a diet-Zoro (like the others have already mentioned). Also scaling Deku to prime All-might is a potential pitfall since Deku is ment to surpass his predecessor so there's going to be some (questionable) assumptions.

Funny enough despite being called Deku Vs Asta it's actually a group of heroes Vs a devilish duo.

Back