• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this successes and I'm not going to speak that much

In the newest VR update it was confirmed that Malhare is William https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Five_Nights_at_Freddy's:_Help_Wanted_(Mobile)

Matpat appears to agree with me although I don't fully agree with the theory

People on the fellow Mobile Fandom Villains wiki plan on merging the pages

Here is what needs to be done: Glitchtrap needs to be converted into a key on William's page, we should make a C-Virus key for William at some point, and we should have a photo for incomplete Malhare

Here's something minor but should be dealt with in this thread because. The Springtrap page should be named William Afton due to that being the more used name in the games.

I think the Springtrap page should be renamed.

Personally feel the Glitchtrap should stay as it’s own thing but be included as in the tab thing. This is mainly due to the fact Springtrap, if the AR is to believed, is still around and is currently a separate entity from GT.

I do 100% agree that Afton and Glitchtrap should be merged as keys. However, we do not take stuff from AR, it's canonicity is weird. More like FNaF World and the novels. So like those things, we could use them for lore, but they aren't exactly in the same continuity. This is why we separate AR via keys.

I was gonna make this a thread eventually, lol. But yeah, as I said, I am fine with merging them.

As for the name change, I am fine it. Since the credits for FNaF 6 uses the name "William Afton" instead of Scraptrap in the credits. Though typing Springtrap should also redirect you to Afton's profile.

Typing Glitchtrap should do the same if there is a merge. Also the tabber for abilities on the current ST profile seems a bit messy and somewhat confusing when trying to match abilities to keys on the bottom of the page.

It's fine for me. There's a reason why I put both Afton profiles together and specifically named the next one as UCN, because otherwise he'll have two UCN keys on the same row.

You could call me Dat, Weeb, or Blaze. Preferably I liked to be called Blaze (I should maybe change my name someday).

I think the Springtrap page should be renamed.

Personally feel the Glitchtrap should stay as it’s own thing but be included as in the tab thing. This is mainly due to the fact Springtrap, if the AR is to believed, is still around and is currently a separate entity from GT.
Yeah, I was joking about this the other day. William's gonna have like 20 keys by the end of the series lol.

I prefer the idea of leaving Glitchtrap as it's own profile for the time being but just have a tabber over to Springtrap, which should 100% be renamed to William Afton as mentioned, but would be 100% okay with it being added to the profile if the mass majority agrees so.
I do 100% agree that Afton and Glitchtrap should be merged as keys. However, we do not take stuff from AR, it's canonicity is weird. More like FNaF World and the novels. So like those things, we could use them for lore, but they aren't exactly in the same continuity. This is why we separate AR via keys.

I was gonna make this a thread eventually, lol. But yeah, as I said, I am fine with merging them.
FNaF AR has a lot of parallels to VR so I'm pretty sure they are the same world, but we'll see if Security Breach gives any info.

Also, the FNaF AR animatronics are separated mainly because they're a different group of animatronics from the originals (though there's still the question of whether or not the games are 100% real within the verse...)

Springtrap's skins are just a pain to understand because of that customer report email implying it's the real springtrap
A handful of our more hardcore users of the service have been reporting service calls from an animatronic that isn't appearing anywhere in our database. Some kind of a vintage Bonnie model. A couple of people have mentioned a really smell from it as well."

Yeah, I was joking about this the other day. William's gonna have like 20 keys by the end of the series lol.
Are you ready to give him 20+ 9-B keys?

For the AR stuff, it's just super messy fitting it in the continuity. But I mean either way I don't think it interrupts with the Glitchtrap arguments.

I am 100% prepared for him to have no less than 10 keys with the same abilities as well another 10 with actually unique abilities

What abilities does it even have? Like, we know it spreads quickly, but we don't know what problems it actually caused.

It seems to be the one making the animatronics go crazy and kill people, it's also digital and presumably sentient, and in a trailer took it a form similar to Malhare

Last edited:
By the way I think C-Virus may have some degree of Soul Hax due to the beginning of the game where the service freaks out and says it will take your soul

Okay, so I rewatched the tutorial. Didn't see any mention of taking the player's soul, but it seems like the virus may have created Shadow Bonnie.

[[Hacking]] (Quickly infected the Special Delivery system and all of their animatronics, Forced the player into the Eternal Package), [[Technology Manipulation]] (Corrupted the animatronics, causing them to try and kill the player, Caused the Animstealth technology to overreact and not turn off leading to haywires)

Honestly, Headless and Robot972 makes quite a bit of sense when it comes to Glitchtrap to Springtrap. While the Game Theory video does prove without a doubt that Glitchtrap is Afton, that doesn't mean Glitchtrap is the same entity as Speingtrap. MatPat even makes reference to this, stating that it's a similar deal to the Horcruxes from Harry Potter. Meaning that while they are the same guy, they aren't the same character. So, Glitchtrap should stay its own profile, particularly since it may leak into the upcoming Vanny profile.

As for renaming the Springtrap profile, sure. We already have the novel version of the character as William Afton, and while Afton is Springtrap, Springtrap is not necessarily his whole character. So I would be fine with the change.

There's also the fact that there are multiple versions of his virus self (since we know of two instances and there's likely more), further emphasizing this whole idea of them being like horcruxes.

We didn't say they were different characters. We said they're different entities.

But I vote for leaving Glitchtrap separate considering he'll likely be added to Vanny's page once that game's out, so we'll just be linking two profiles with the exact same key for the exact same entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back