• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The name's Magikarp, Magikarp Magikarp

Me, you, Dargoo, Zach, Blahblah, Jimboy, Starter Pack

and Mr. Bambu voted for the karp

Possibly. Does it have any calc'able feats? I'd be happy to oblige.

Well we got Gyro working on it but if you would also like to join in that would be terrific :D

Just go ask him about it :D

Any chance you'd wanna add your name to the 007 Knowledgeable members list? The more the merrier I say.

I know nearly nothing either. I just know it spawned a decent shooter game a long time ago before Call of Duty showed up.

If the Golden Gun has any calc'able feats, feel free to drop them to me. Cheers.

Y'all over here calcing guns

Meanwhile im still trying to figure out how to calc someone breaking down a door.

Without photoshop preferably because I think it costs money?

I looked through like two door feats, and both of them don't apply 'cause they involve kicking doors off their hinges.

and Phoenix didn't do that.

I mean, possibly? I could look through a few other door busting feats but I doubt it'd do much.

Though given the size of the door itself and the fact that it's locked and meant to keep people from...doing the exact thing Phoenix did

I think it'd at least be 9-C

If it is that then that's a little depressing for me.

If it's not just 9-C then it's probably real low 9-B, depending.

Breaking down a door can probably be calc'd by assuming the hinges were in some way destroyed.

I imagine it'd yield 9-C.

But if the hinges here destroyed wouldn't the door fall off?

I don't know for certain because...I don't know doors.

The door wasn't destroyed, right? Just kicked in?

If so, destroying one side of the hinges would work, unless I'm misunderstanding.

Uh no the door wasn't destroyed. Just sorta...kicked open, yeah.

I could give a link to the video if you just want to see the aftermath.

I had actually followed this, but refrained from replying because I had been looking into Magikarp's moves. (Hydro Pump being event only, yet Rage & Dragon Rage as TCG moves not being included.) Also, I'd ask if the Golden Gun needs to ignite powder to fire, since, if Hydro Pump is included, that might be problematic.

Ah well. Too late to vote, eh?

It is too late to vote but thats ok

Golden Gun doesnt but ill need to check to be absolutley sure. It was designed during the more silly era of james bond hahah

I didnt clarify this i really should have but its just base magikarp with tackle and splash etc.

Uh. You can't restrict abilities and still have the match added, for future reference. Otherwise it is considered unfairly restricting characters and thus isn't legitimate. Only way you can do that is if the attack changes the tier completely.

No no I wasn't restricting them I was just saying that's the assumption everyone was under when they were voting. I meant I should of said something when everyone was voting

Back