• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The N7 Soldier fights a One Armed Xenomorph

I said I'd give this a go so lets try it
  • Speed is equalised
  • Soldier Shepard is being used
  • Fight takes place in an arctic lab base (Think the one from Noveria in ME1 as an example)
  • Both start 15 metres apart
  • SBA otherwise
I should go: 0
Take him to Vegas: 0
Incon: 0

Due to the ranged attack advantage, Shepard can kill the xeno before it catches up. 15 m will be covered in half a second due to speed equalization. so he has to fire weapons at very close range. It will probably hit.

Shepard does have Adrenaline Rush which will amp his perception of time there, which is thought based too. Xeno does resist Shep's Cyro and Incendiary ammo types but he does have Shredder ammo which can help in mowing down the Xeno. I could make it so neither have LoS to start with if that helps

Honestly, I don't think there's anything the Xenomorph can do here. Shepard has dealt with far stronger stuff than what he possess, even if he does not any actual resistance. Shep takes this via experience most of anything.

Back