• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Turian Archangel fights a One Armed Xenomorph

• Speed is equalised
  • Fight takes place in an arctic lab base (Think the one from Noveria in ME1 as an example)
  • Garru's tier 8 equipment is restricted.
  • Both start 15 metres apart and start with no line of sight
  • SBA otherwise
Calibrations: 1
Take him to Vegas: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Due to the ranged attack advantage, Shepard can kill the xeno before it catches up. 15 m will be covered in half a second due to speed equalization. so he has to fire weapons at very close range. It will probably hit.

Shepard does have Adrenaline Rush which will amp his perception of time there, which is thought based too. Xeno does resist Shep's Cyro and Incendiary ammo types but he does have Shredder ammo which can help in mowing down the Xeno. I could make it so neither have LoS to start with if that helps

Honestly, I don't think there's anything the Xenomorph can do here. Shepard has dealt with far stronger stuff than what he possess, even if he does not any actual resistance. Shep takes this via experience most of anything.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything the Xenomorph can do here. Shepard has dealt with far stronger stuff than what he possess, even if he does not any actual resistance. Shep takes this via experience most of anything.
I've changed the distance and neither have line of sight. As for what Xeno can do, it has much higher LS so if this comes to cqc Shepard won't escape besides maybe shanking it with an omni tool. Said higher LS makes concussive shot moot it relies on flooring its opponents. Adding to this it resists his cryo and fire ammo and Shepard won't be able to resist its acid attacks.

Said higher LS makes concussive shot moot it relies on flooring its opponents.
There's a bunch others type of ammo that can damage and/or ignore Xeno's durability like shredder, antipersonnel, hammerhead, sledgehammer, plus all of those type of grenades that can temp stun Xeno, etc... All basically anti-armor and/or anti-organic. All Xeno can do is take Shep by surprise, and even if we assume he can, like you said, he can use his omniblade to butcher him... and yet, I don't think Shep can even be taken by surprise, just use adrenaline rush and gg.

It's a more fair fight for sure, since now if Garrus gets sneaked up, he's done for since he's a sniper guy. However, any equipment advantage Shepard had, Garrus should have it too, and since he uses a sniper, a single shot should kill Xeno with the right ammo type.

Garrus' standard strategy is his recruitment mission in ME2, get a good advantage point and wait for his opponent.

Yeah Garrus's standard tactics will be to try and hole up in a place thanks to his race's military doctrine, my guess is he'll attempt to barricade a lab room and plant a mine close by to the door. The only ammo type he'd have would be his loyalty power one as getting it from others requires upgrades in skill trees from what I remember (Hoping to replay ME2)

The Xeno could defo try to sneak up on him but Garrus can like camp for over 24hrs against all sorts of foes so he'd be more than willing to wait it out and force the Xeno to approach as under SBA you at least know what your opponent looks like and that they're close by

In ME1, you can quite literally just equip him with any special ammo. So I'm going off of that. (Tbf, that should be considered optional equipment)

Anyhow, since this Xeno is pratically an animal, if he finds no other way of sneaking up on Garrus, be through vents or any other form of sneaking up, he'll most likely rip a door to get to Garrus, said door that Garrus definitely rigged with some explosives that, while not kill right away, will get the Xeno by surprise, temporarily stun and give the opportunity for Garrus to shoot it.

Huh I forgot about the upgrade system in me1 cause it was a pain to micromanage and don't get me started on the damn mako lol guess we can try and make a mini crt sometime, anyhow will chalk you up for Garrus there.

Back