• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The My Little Pony: FIM sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an extreme inconsistency with every other type of feat in the series, but yes, it happens regularly.

Darkmon cns said:
thats just how the fandum interpets it but its just non conon inless confromed by the show.
Citations? Also, at worst, then MLP needs an "EU" tag.

He does have a point in that I have never seen the comics referenced by the primary show.

No:

"So in the end, the comic will follow show canon, but the show doesn't technically follow comic canon."

Also, thank you to Azathoth for the information.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well then.
They move the sun, which is star sized, through magic, around the plaent. This doesen't make them star level in combat neccesarily, but the ability to move an actual star would be useful in certain scenarios. I'll make some minor edits to Celestia & Discord's profiles.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
I still question the size of their Sun, as it seems to be treated as equal to the moon.
I also question if the Constellations aren't just small spheres in a firmament, rather than collections of stars.
http://i.imgur.com/axqDw83.png

Then I guess the next question would be to ask her why the Earth is not vaporized whenever she fights :^)

Actually don't do that probably

LordXcano said:
Then I guess the next question would be to ask her why the Earth is not vaporized whenever she fights :^)

Actually don't do that probably
She can control her energy like Goku controls his Ki, duh =P

So, a feat that is constantly, consistently replicated is an outlier when the moon is the same size in comics as IRL and Lauren herself even calls Equestria "Earth" ?

Thank you for being reasonable.

And the "Likely Multi-Solar System level via a specific hax" in Tirek's page is in Durability instead of Attack Potency, for some reason.

Oh, also, the 4-C via hax should be added to Twilight's normal Alicorn form, and her All Alicorn form should be 4-A via the scaling since she fought on par with a Tirek that was>Discord. It could also be argued Cadance and Starlight deserve the 4-C scaling as well.

I do not think that we can scale Twilight from Discord's hax abilities. She only fought Tirek in a regular destructive power combat. In addition, I do not remember her moving the Sun without Celestia's magic.

I mean, all the Alicorns seems to be represented as roughly the same strength, so I wouldn't put it past her to be able to do it. However, your reasoning isn't flawed, so I can deal with it.

Okay. Since this topic seems to have been settled, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back