• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "Murder" One vs The One (Knifey Hudson vs Akame Nakamura) (GRACE)

Rules:
  • Knifey's genius feats are count as dubiously true.
  • They both start at 10 meters away from eachother, Knifey is not on Akame's Sight.
  • Knifey had 2 hours to prepare.
  • Knifey has a knife, he also has planted bombs on ground as a last resource, Akame too has a knife.
  • Both have knowledge of eachother, Knifey has knowledge of Akame's Eyes
  • SBA for everything else.
Fight Location:

The inside of a runned down building

Stats:
  • Knifey scales to this (although i don't know if this is still valid) (3.75 Kilojoules), although he has a explosive that can get him much higher
  • Akame scales to this (6.49 Kilojoules)
  • Akame has a x1.73 AP adventage
  • Speed is not equalized
WHO WINS, WHO'S NEXT, YOU DECIDE (WITH LOGIC OF COURSE):

Some Idiot Genius Killer: 0

Wait you made the glowing eyes an actual ability? Cool: 3 (Rayfire, Volt12121, LeoEpicGamer8910)

Maybe inside all of us there's a little murder that likes to murder They Hug (Incon): 1 (BillyPDestroyer)

Last edited:
I didn't knew Akame existed before i made Knifey, this is almost like a fated battle, their like the same side of the same coin, but one part of the side is very dirty and probably has salmonella, while the other is freaking gold.

Now thinking about it, Knifey could probably understand Akame at least a little, and Akame mind reading wouldn't work on Knifey due to his 500 kilograms of meth shoved down his throat and also because he's too "intelligent" to be affected by it.

Akame seems to be a lot more experienced than knifey, given she's been running from interpol her whole life, so if knifey isn't careful, akame is likely to skill-stomp him. Knifey has fought wrestlers but they don't tend to have the best actual hand-to-hand skills beyond pure strength, and Akame is just as strong if not stronger in terms of lifting strength 👀

So knifey will need to be very stealthy and have a good strategy to win to avoid her simply overwhelming him in this way. Although even if his genius feats are taken as legitimate, Akame is still far smarter since she's well into Extraordinary Genius, so she has more than enough smarts and expertise to have wincons even if she can't initially see knifey. For example, she could take advantage of his pure urge to kill to lead him into a position where he's forced to reveal himself to attack her, like an open area. If this takes place at night akame could also use her own stealth mastery extremely well, which makes her practically undetectable even when she's in the same room as her victim.

• Stealth Mastery (Akame’s “Notable Agility” is also what enables her to be so silent and stealthy, even if she is in the same room as her target.)
Now thinking about it, Knifey could probably understand Akame at least a little, and Akame mind reading wouldn't work on Knifey due to his 500 kilograms of meth shoved down his throat and also because he's too "intelligent" to be affected by it.
Judging from the wording of his resistance to mind manipulation, the "Unable to be manipulated" part just seems like a resistance to social influencing unless it was meant to be mind control, and the certain blue powder has only worked against hypnosis rather than someone viewing his mind telepathically 🗿 That's why it's labelled as "Mind reading" rather than outright Mind Manipulation which often falls into hypnosis and mental attack territory.

Even if akame's mind reading didn't work, though, it also induces Paralysis in the form of fear manipulation, so if akame even lays eyes on knifey it's basically game over for him, especially considering her skill and superior AP, which is why stealth is knifey's best bet as far as i know.

Welp it seems he has to hit a solid snake if he wants to win, and even with that im not sure if he can pull it off, he does have resistance on his pressure points, maybe he can convince her to hang out in the wendy's... what am i thinking, he can't win

Welp it seems he has to hit a solid snake if he wants to win, and even with that im not sure if he can pull it off, he does have resistance on his pressure points, maybe he can convince her to hang out in the wendy's... what am i thinking, he can't win
Is there any feasible wincon he has? If not it's probably a stomp, and in that case i'd recommend maybe changing the conditions around 👀

That's it i gave Knifey a lot of oportunities, it makes me wonder if Akame didn't just asked Knifey to make the most complex thing he could.

Alr, so knifey’s explosive device can either win him the fight (Especially if it’s throwable) or be a double-edged sword. I’m not sure how in-character it is for him to be willing to take himself out to kill a target, but if he intends to do that if Akame sneaks him, she’ll have to kill him quickly with whatever she has, or it’ll likely become incon since they’ll both be caught in a 9-A explosion 👀
Speed is not equalized
I just noticed this as well. Knifey doesn’t have any speed calcs, so worst case scenario, Akame will horrendously blitz him if he is baseline superhuman, and best case scenario, she will simply be about 1.66x faster if he is just barely less than the 22 m/s thing, neither of which are good for him. Speed is normally equalized for these sorts of reasons, lol

What’s the course of action that knifey would take given his knowledge on Akame? And what does she actually know about him? Is it just his equipment or reputation? It’s a bit vague lol

Sorry im new on this :^), i've added the last details of the fight, i think Knifey can go to the point of giving up his life just to murder someone, that seems something he could do.

Sorry im new on this :^), i've added the last details of the fight, i think Knifey can go to the point of giving up his life just to murder someone, that seems something he could do.
I see 👍

With the new conditions it looks like Akame is going to need to pull a fast one on knifey. If she has knowledge on him she’ll probably figure out that bombs are there, considering she can easily outsmart all of the tsutomi high students, who are all trained for top-tier deduction, analysis, strategy, you name it. Though I don’t think she’ll have much time to do something to the bombs, especially if they are buried, but considering they are specifically a last resort it’s unlikely those will be her top priority. Akame has very little regard for her own life, but with her focus being on her opponent instead I think this will actually help her 👀

Similair to the previous conditions, she’ll probably go for stealth, (which will be easier inside a building) which will be particularly tricky for knifey. His enhanced senses can help counter that, but at the same time he is still dealing with someone who is just as if not more skilled him in this sort of field, and Akame is used to taking this approach against highly-equipped teams of individuals sent to assasinate her. Needless to say this wouldn’t be anything new to her 🗿

Even if he see’s Akame, the fact that she’s considerably faster is going to make it hard to land anything fatal with his knife, and if she knows about his meth intake she’ll probably see this coming too. from there she is likely to skill-stomp him if it comes to pure fisticuffs. Akame can also use her eyes to paralyze him with fear, and even if he knows about the eyes, he doesn’t really have a way of dealing with it.

Knifey’s only option at that point would be his bombs, but like himself, Akame is also pretty much hard-wired to kill, so it’s not too out-of-character that she kills him extremely quickly once they both are in range, and Akame certainly knows how to kill. She’s been doing it for at least 10 years according to her feats section, in fact, and she’s the most deadly killer in history. That, and the speed advantage makes it likely she’ll be able win before knifey can nuke the building.

Even if knifey pushed the button in time or just used them extremely early, the close proximity to 9-A bombs means this is incon in the best-case scenario for knifey, at least from what I know about him.

Well, that’s it for my yapping session, lol

I’ll vote Akame FRA. Incon is possible with the bombs, but with akame’s superior speed, vast arsenal of killing techniques, and knifey’s inexperience with extreme skill differences and stealthy opponents, it’s much more likely she’ll kill knifey before he does anything.

Ok, so i end the versus? Akame Wins?
Needs to be 4-1 according to this

Back