• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most METAL characters of all time

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Exactly as the name of the thread implies. Post a picture of a character you believe to be more metal than anyone else.

What qualifies as metal you ask? Well it's quite simple really. Characters that are:

-Cool looking

-Cool sounding

-Excessively Brutal

-Has cool abilities

-Has cool NAMES of said abilities

-Doesn't put up with anyone's SHIT

-Has nigh impossible goals that only they can accomplish (because they are so metal)

-Womanizers (Optional)

-Has a cool name

-Has a cool color scheme

-A MAN (Prefered, but not fully required [we don't discriminate here ^_^])

NOT:

-
Characters iterally made of metal (unless they meet the above, in which case, go for it)

-Anything not on this list

Here is an example of someone who meets all the requirements:

Pb94pxdacuqx5dhzvksl
Note: Cool looking, cool sounding, brutally kills everyone, godly abilities, godly NAMED abilities, no bullshit policy, killed ALL THE GREEK GODS, womanizer, cool name, white and red (like America), the picture of masculinity.

Post someone who meets at least 4 of those requirements, EXPLAIN why it is that they are metal and how they meet the requirements, and the community will determine how metal they truly are.

Try to only post one character you have in mind, as there are only so many metal characters to go around, but if no one posts another one you also have in mind after a certain amount of time, then go for it.

BEGIN.

Well... I think I'll go for Ryüko Matoi.

An epic, tomboyish voice (In the Japanese dub, at least. Don't have access to the english version.)

Amazing Regen, some SCP-682 level reactive evolution that can let her entire suit get covered in spikes and grants her the ability to fly, both of which were done pretty much instantly. (Okay, not quite SCP-682 level, she's definietly not nigh unto unkillable.)

DECAPITATION MODE, DO I NEED TO FREAKING ELABORATE

Walks into an established adademy and starts beating up every single frickn club leader in there, giving the headmaster a MASSIVE **** you.

Red and black always works.

Remember, don't only post a picture, elaborate why they are metal like DMUA did. Pictures can be metal, but they aren't as effective without explanation!

Mordekaiser, The Master of Metal, a living suit of armor with every ability he uses referencing a metal band in some way, and he is also the lead guitarist of heavy metal band Pentakill

• Cool looking
  • Cool sounding
  • Excessively Brutal
  • Has cool abilities
    • Has cool NAMES of said abilities
  • Doesn't put up with anyone's SHIT (Came back from the dead to hunt down and murder/enslave his killers)
  • Has nigh impossible goals that only they can accomplish (Conquer or kill EVERYTHING)
  • Has a cool name (His name literally translates to "Murder Emperor")
  • Has a cool color scheme (Black and dark grey ovo)
  • A MAN (He'd crush your skull and enslave your soul if you called him anything else ovo)

Alright. This guy is Archaon the Everchosen, the Three-Eyed King, Lord of the End Times, the man who singlehandedly destroyed the Warhammer Fantasy World in the name of the Chaos Gods, doing what every champion of Chaos failed to do before he did.

His sword is a living demon forced to take this shape, and Archaon constantly reject its attempts to enter his mind, just because he can. While the sword was trying to take over his mind for the first time, he ignored it and killed Krakanrok the Black, father of the Demon Ogres.

His horse isn't normal either, it was raised by demons and Archaon himself took it from the palace of a Greater Demon, after slaughtering those that were inside.

The greatest heroes of the world, empowered by their gods and turned into their avatars, were needed in order to stand a chance. They lost, and they all lie dead, with their world in ruin.

Anyway on my end: BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Composite)

-Double wield a sword and a mega hand cannon of doom.

-Her cannon can become a machine gun and later, TWO machine guns

-Dresses in all black like a 90s anti-hero

-Has that nigh-perfect combination of color that is Black + Flash color

-Loses 70% of her blood: Doesn't care

-Keep that wound on her stomach despite Low-Mid regen just because it's badass

-Will decapitate you if you don't shake her hand 5 seconds after she offered to shake yours

-Only emotion is b l o o d l u s t

-Her transformation scene is her having chains and black thorns gorily bursts out of her body

-New weapon is a gigantic blade bigger than herself mixed with a danmaku machine gun

-Rips off her own arm just to make sure she can pull the trigger from afar

-Shoots herself in the leg just to shut up her edgy and angsty emotion teen of an alter ego

-Shoots black rocks

MeetThePyroSnip
PyroVsTree
Pyro's greatest achievement on VSBW

Anyone from TF2 via the Shred Alert taunt lololololol.
Anyhow Pyro because Jungle Inferno lolz:

-Has a ******* gas mask, doesnt even need to show its face

-******* pyromaniac, even Heavy fears his name

-Meet the Pyro displays his brutality while also his endearingness simultaneously

-Only class that bothers using fire and has spawned many memes with it

-Actually has the Hadouken and abilities like Execution.

-Became a successful CEO in an inhumanly short amount of time

-Is a manizer and womanizer of TF2 fans

-One shot the Composite Tree meme and killed it as a result.

-Probably more

These are great guys, but you are forgetting the PICTURES!!

The Dark Lord

"Under my foot, helpless it seems, you troubled my day...now feel the pain"
  • Cool Looking: Check, he's based off Morgoth but even cooler.
  • Excessively Brutal: With the force of a thunderstorm, he swung his hammer, crushing and breaking the Proudest King of Noldor, causing him to stumble and fall. The entire Elven race mourned for their lost, but his spirit lived on.
  • Cool Abilities: He defaced an entire kingdom "barren and lifeless" in a single night, after removing the moon from the night sky so the horrors of the night reign free. It was said he strikes his hammer with the force of a thunderstorm.
  • Doesn't put up with anyone's SHIT: Wiped out the entire Elven kingdom of Noldor and was said to be a planetary threat. Broke the Valiant Warlord, who was a star in the night, the bearer of hope as he rode into the glorious battle alone.
  • Has nigh impossible goals that only they can accomplish: Holds the fate of everyone on the entire planet in his hands.
  • Cool name: The Dark Lord, The King of the Lost, Lord of the Slaves, Breaker of Noldors Proudest King

I think Reinhard Heydrich MAY fit the bill let's see:

Cool looking (The ****** is blonde deal with it)

He sounds pretty cool-headed though that laugh

His love = destroying the shit out of anything

LLT GG spear FRA with army of dead (panzerfausts that attack soul with landmines, skeleton hands, i can go on RIP)

Longinuslanze Testament (Or LLT): (Covenant - The Holy Spear of Destiny), Glasheirm: Gullinkambi Fūnfte Weltall: (Apoptosis - The Fifth Universe of Gold),8th SS-Cavalry Division - Florian Geyer, 9th SS-Panzer Division - Hohenstaufen, 12th SS-Panzer Division - Hitlerjujand, 24th SS-Mountain Division - Karstjäger, 36th SS-Grenadier Division - Dirlewanger, Du Sollst - Dies Irae: (Pour forth from the Chaos - Day of Wrath) (I saw many :p)

NO ONE CAN GIVE HIM *****

Breaking foreknowledge and killing a 1-A god by the end of conquest which he did eventually

He's ************* reinhard so yep he does it without trying :p

Memphistopheles is his other name

******* GOLDEN

This is what i think
Reinhard Sitting
Hi! Wanna play?

Robbieroten-mainimage
Cool looking: Just try to name someone with a more alpha jawline. Also he's sporting (no pun intended) that "Chad" hairstyle.

Cool sounding: His name is literally "rotten".

Excessively brutal: He does everything he can in order to coerce young, innocent children into a lifestyle that can lead to crippling disabilities, horrible diseases, bodily disfigurement and death.

Has cool abilities: He can get launced into the moon without a scratch. Shapeshift. Teleport. Turn invisible. Transmutate matter. Warp one's memories and consiousness. Create miniature portals in which he can store paradoxically large quantities of space within. He can even somehow reverse the aging process.

Has cool NAMES of said abilities: Can't go wrong with the Littlizer or Memory Zapper.

Doesn't put up with anyone's SHIT: The excessive brutality he's willing to commit was merely because those damn kids' noise irritated him.

Has nigh impossible goals that only they can accomplish (because they are so metal): His entire goal to convert LazyTown back to an inactive community despite Sportacus's cult-like influence.

Womanizers: We all know Stephanie secretly wants him when Sportaflop isn't around.

Has a cool name: See above.

Has a cool color scheme: Has red for the color of his victims' blood and purple for royalty which is then laced around a sophisticated yet strong navy indigo.

My choice: Lucario
Lucario
Why exactly? He's a dog. Instantly makes him cool. And a blue dog at that. With black. And red. And spikes on his hands and chest. He's voiced by Goku of all people. He uses all kinds of aura. Good aura, evil aura. Drago aura. Has moves called Force Palm. Aura Sphere. Focus Punch. Blaze Kick. His goals include beating other Smash Bros. Characters. That includes gods. And a few of them. Brutal? Literally called heartless for his fighting style. Womanizer? Just imagine what happens in day cares. Name? Actually has an interesting name. Its orichalcum backwards. Yep. He's made of metal. And not just any metal, but a mystical one. Doesn't put up with anyone's shit? Blindsides a kid for opening a door and walking in.

Nuff said ovo

I'd say it's about time we brought in someone who isn't on the wiki yet. Pull up a seat, sit down...

Vnov3p-700x894
...and say hello to Elric of Melniboné. As far as the whole concept of 'metal' characters in fantasy is concerned, this guy was one of the forefathers. I haven't read his books in what feels like an age, but I remember more than enough of the details to make a case for him. So yeah, let's give this man his due, eh?

Cool looks?

• Buddy, stare at the picture for a moment and then decide for yourself. I'll wait.
Cool names?

• Apart from his main title, we have 'Elric Kinslayer', 'The Albino Emperor', 'The White Wolf', 'The Eternal Champion' and 'The Pale Prince of Ruins', among numerous others.
Cool abilities?

• Stands as the most accomplished sorcerer his world has ever seen.
  • Owns the Ring of Kings, a bejeweled ring which allows him to call Arioch, Lord of Chaos and Duke of Hell, to his aid, as well as summon beasts, demons and even Elemental Gods.
  • Is also in possession of Stormbringer, a sentient black blade which (among other things) steals the souls of anyone cut by it, and is only held in check by Elric's enormous will. Soul Edge? You're looking that thing's great-granddaddy. (More on that later)
Brutality?

• Yyrkoon (Elric's cousin) left him for dead and, along with a number of others swayed to his cause, attempted to seize control of the Ruby Throne in his absence. When Elric returned, Yyrkoon was arrested and sentenced to eat the flesh of his fellow conspirators as punishment.
Nigh-impossible goals?

• Traveled through the caverns of one of the infinite hells, slaying beasts and taking names, just to save his beloved from Yyrkoon's clutches. (The latter kidnapped her during his escape from imprisonment)
Takes nobody's shit?

• [see the above two categories]
Bonus: Influence!

• If you're into a fantasy series of some sort, chances are that you've seen an extremely 'metal' character who was inspired by Elric at some point. Malus Darkblade? Geralt of Rivia? Arthas Menithil? Siegfried Schtauffe and Nightmare? I can name you plenty of these guys who owe their existence to him in some way, shape or form.
  • Where other characters take influence from rock and metal, this man inspires his ow songs within the genres. Just look up the amount of rock/metal ballads referencing Elric and Stormbringer. You'll be floored. (Just for the **** of it, here's one of my old favorites.)
P.S.: The guy has a lot of books, but I assure you that they're well worth reading if you're into fantasy literature. I might even bring him to the wiki at some point once I'm less busy with other things.

Anyone going to mention the space marines or am I allowed to take it?

Has anybody noticed that a lot of these attributes (If not, all) are either relative or opinionated? That leads me to this:

Satanhimself

The ROBLOXian!

Cool Looking: Look at the image above. This little thing gives you a cold, souless stare, with evil intentions deep below that cold, plastic husk. That static face is the last thing you will see before you die.

Cool Sounding: It doesn't mean anything if the classification that this character falls under is "ROBLOXian". A ROBLOX account can have any name, ranging from something garbage like "Cool_Cat" to a good name, such as "xXLordofCancerXx".

Excessively Brutal: If you consider all of the weapons that the ROBLOXian has, it has to be one of the most (creatively) brutal characters on this wiki. Decapitating someone? Check. Driving several rails through them while they have an axe stuck in their shoulder ? Check. Setting someone on fire while also being electrocuted with a taser whilst haven their soul ripped out of their living body via being shanked with a sword ? Check.

Has cool abilities: The ROBLOXian has various kinds of hax granted by various weapons. Including the ability to pretty much steal everything from nearby opponents , creating a purple portal that sucks up anything in range (including projectiles) , creating a barrage of ************* explosions , and probably the omnislash from Final Fantasy. The Robloxian also has the ability to not give two ***** whatsoever if he gets crushed under a giant block of concrete or if he falls from an insane height. Alongside that, he can regenerate from having a bunch of metal rails impaled through his head, all while being able to fight with only one right arm, a torso, and a head.

Has cool NAMES of said abilities: Going off of the gear listed above: Rubyhorde the Rapacious' Treasure, Azure Dragon's Magic Slayer Scroll of Sevenless, and Uppercut Sword (Maybe not the last one, but who cares when you have like, ten quadrillion different other weapons with better names).

Doesn't put up with anyone's SHIT: Since about 99.99% of ROBLOX's community is full of whiny children, they tend to settle everything with (ingame) violence. So yeah.

Has nigh impossible goals that only they can accomplish (because they are so metal): As mentioned before, the ROBLOXian can casually swordfight a group of other ROBLOXians (Assuming they're skilled enough) with only a torso, head, and right arm. They can also apparently survive without any food or water whatsoever.

Womanizers: It disgusts me to say this, but some of them online date, if that says anything. And they don't give two flying ***** if it's a bannable offense for them to do so.

Has a cool name: In the ROBLOX community, 'BLOX' means to kill. So in actuality, the ROBLOXian's name would be 'ROKILLian'.

Has a cool color scheme: The ROBLOXian's yellow skin tone represents the color of the piss that stains their victims' pants before it slaughters them. Its blue shirt signifies the never-ending feeling of fear that the ROBLOXian's victims experience before they get mauled by the ROBLOXian. The green pants are camoflauge, as the ROBLOXian used to work in the United States military as a sniper before turning into a deranged serial killer.

A MAN: Can be whatever gender it wants to, which includes male, female, and Apache Attack Helicopter.

Back