• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most broken anime character vs the most broken western animation character

Status
Not open for further replies.
MFTL+ speed isn't countering a passive and with Yhwach's precog, Bug's isn't blitzing anything.

Precog still needs to be activated.

RC isn’t exactly passive anyway, if it was nobody would even be able to talk to or be in the presence of people stronger then them. Unless his is something special?

Precog still needs to be activated.

RC isn’t exactly passive anyway, if it was nobody would even be able to talk to or be in the presence of people stronger then them. Unless his is something special?
It's accepted to be passive on their profiles, feel free to make a CRT if you disagree.

As Oblivion_Of_The_Endless said, most characters in Bleach just resist soul hax.

Yhwach starts with The Almighty active, he doesn't need to activate anything to precog.

That isn’t an argument though? I mean disprove the point about it being not being passive.
Also I can’t see anything calling it passive on Ywahch’s profile.

You can't see the

Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to disintegration)

on his profile?

We have feats and statements of it being passive, we go by the profiles so if you disagree, make a CRT to have it changed.

I don't need to show anything, again, it's accepted on his profile, and not just his, you'll notice it's stated to be passive on all the profiles that have it.

Because it's on his profile, that's all that matters, things that are accepted get added to profiles so they don't need to be proven in every thread.

If you want it changed, make a CRT, that's how it works here.

It's accepted to be passive on their profiles, feel free to make a CRT if you disagree.

As Oblivion_Of_The_Endless said, most characters in Bleach just resist soul hax.

Yhwach starts with The Almighty active, he doesn't need to activate anything to precog.
I'm talking about not most characters but all people on earth who aren't just killed by his hax.

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to 00Potato who's claiming it isn't passive.

I never argued it could kill him in hell so no idea why you're asking me that.

Unless there's a reason to believe otherwise, he'd resurrect where he was killed.

Also, Yhwach has the Schrifts, so realistically he can just copy Bugs memories, knowledge, equipment and abilities.

Sorry for triple posting

Btw, why would Bugs keep ressurecting and not just ignore it? Since he exists and doesn't age as long as people laugh at his cartoons

Can you show Bugs being able to fight after being destroyed? Even if he still exists due to his type 8, it doesn't mean he exists in a state where he's able to fight
or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day
His only choice would be resurrection or losing to Yhwach due to being unable to fight back.

Can you show Bugs being able to fight after being destroyed? Even if he still exists due to his type 8, it doesn't mean he exists in a state where he's able to fight

His only choice would be resurrection or losing to Yhwach due to being unable to fight back.
Why do you assume that Bugs would actually die? He has immortality 8 that he might simply ignore soul hax. Also, how would destroying a soul destroy the whole body?

Why do you assume that Bugs would actually die? He has immortality 8 that he might simply ignore soul hax. Also, how would destroying a soul destroy the whole body?
Because he has no feats to say otherwise, again, even if he still exists in some form, I see no evidence to say he's able to fight without his soul.

Why would it ignore soul hax? There's no basis for this, he needs actual feats of being fine without his soul.

Because he has no feats to say otherwise, again, even if he still exists in some form, I see no evidence to say he's able to fight without his soul.

Why would it ignore soul hax? There's no basis for this, he needs actual feats of being fine without his soul.
Immortality doesnt mean you ressurect after death. It means you don't die.

We treat as resurrection...The character resurrect as long as an object, people, or concept exists. "Character not dying" in the literal sense is Type 5, which can be countered by haxes like EE or soulhax

Bugs Bunny is immortality 8, that means that he just doesn't die as long as somebody laughs at his cartoons. What you suggest is that Bugs just keeps being resurrected.

Also, it's possible that Yhwach will get frustrated at Bugs not dying and use something else. That;s when Bugs's luck will kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back