• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most broken anime character vs the most broken western animation character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach vs Bugs Bunny​
-Both are in their strongest forms with all of their equipment
-Yhwach has access to Sternritter's Schrifts

latest

Yhwach's profile:

Bugs Bunny's profile:

The Almighty: 7 ( Oliver_de_jesus, Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, Purgy, Infera28, Schnee_One, JohnConquest1, TheQuirkyBoy )

What's up, doc: 7 ( ElixirBlue, Da_Lunge_Fish, Scottycj256, Cropfist, elhermanopadre, Ican'tthinkof1goodname, 00potato )

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Plot Manipulation goes brrr...

In all seriousness the extent of what Bugs can do with Plot Manipulation is bonkers and shouldn't be undersold, even with Yhwach's litany of abilities, Bugs can literally just take Kubo's place (See Duck Amuck) and say "I don't want Yhwach to win here." and there'd be nothing Yhwach could say or do about it. Fate Manipulation would be nothing if Bugs is the one at the writers desk allowing Yhwach those options.

I think for that I think Bugs can justifiably take this.

Last edited:
He didn't need to manually do it in Duck Amuck, he was the animator for that entire short.

Yes, in that one episode. He wont start the fight already out of the cartoon (or reality) here. They both will start at NY Central Park per SBA

Also, whats his answer to passive soulhax?

I'm not saying he'll start out like that just the nature of his character would allow him to get there, being aware of the 4th wall and all.

I feel like again it'd be a bit of a stretch to say that he can powernull some of Bugs' abilities or stuff he's naturally aware of. But I also won't argue against the soul hax and various other ways that Yhwach can potentially win. I feel that he can, just the nature of Bugs's relationship with the 4th wall makes things a tad complicated and conjectured.

”The most broken anime character vs the most broken western animation character” this is wrong on both accounts
I know that Yhwach is manga only, but Bleach finale will be animated soon. By the most broken I didn't mean the strongest. Pretty sure both anime and western animation have a lot of higher dimensional characters (though I won't be surprised if some tier 2 character get haxstomped). By the most broken I mean, that they have insane amount of broken hax (seriously, just look at their profiles).

Wouldn't Bugs also counter Yhwach's Almighty with his broken supernatural luck?
Also Kamijou Touma from Magical Index is more borked than Yhwach

Bugs' broken supernatural luck has been shown to give horribly bad luck to literally everyone else besides him, so he could probably cause Yhwach to bork up his Almighty through being unlucky and then use his fate hax on Yhwach.

The Precog is passive I don’t think the null is though. Both coming from the same place has nothing to do with how fast it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back