• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Ninja vs Interloper. Here's the connection. The two of them are high end moon level entities that have something to do with the moon. Naruto helped create it, and Midna can manifest in its darkness. Speed is equalized. Obviously Moon level for both. The battle takes place on Cinnibar Island at night.

Naruto Six Paths Sage Mode 2
True Midna

Gotta give the win to best waifu Midna, Midnas intangibility and Regenerationn will make it hard for Naruto to put her down, she can hide within his shadow and strike him from below or behind, and her teleportation greatly helps as well as she's able to teleport herself or teleport Naruto somewhere else. Midna takes this with moderate difficulty i would say.

I think Midna takes this.

They both have various abilities at their disposal, but Naruto's are primarily focused around damage and assault with a few utility skills thrown in. Midna, on the other hand, is more about verstility. Compared to Naruto, she doesn't have the sheer amount of destructive skills he does but she has more ways of countering what Naruto brings to the table. Intangibility gives Midna a good way to avoid almost all of Naruto's skills. Teleportation gives Midna not only the power to teleporth herself out of harm's way but also teleport Naruto around, giving her more ways to control the fight. Naruto can use the Kawarimi to escape certain situations but compared to Midna's ability to teleport both of them around, I don't believe this is a full proof method.

Now, Naruto's experience of fighting Obito (who had a form of intangibility/teleporation) will serve him well, but I don't think that's enough. Part of the reason he equipped himself so well against Obito's abilities was due to the fact he had backup in the form of Gai, Killer B and Kakashi, with Kakashi giving Naruto a way around Obito's defenses so Naruto could actually hit him while Gai and B ran interference. So really, it was a 4 v 1 and Obito couldn't teleport Naruto around unless he made physical contact. However, Naruto's ability to sense emotions will help him avoid things like Midna going into his shadow and then trying to ambush him.

Also, while they both have regen, Naruto's is lower than Midna's. So, in the long run, Naruto will take more damage than she will.

In conclusion, I believe that Midna has enough to take Naruto down. It won't be cakewalk considering Naruto's own capabilities but I think Midna's abilities so effectively deal with Naruto's that she'll come out on top after a long fight.

Midna with some difficulty.

Back