• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually never mind that would've been a haxstomp

If you mean Shalltear

Yes that's a curbstomp

No I mean originally this thread was Hibari vs Sasha and Sasha has a High 8-C form and I would've liked to have seen Hibari in a match but it was a haxstomp

Lucoa takes a thought, Sasha takes a projectile. I thought Sasha resisted but I guess not. Does Quet start with it in character?

The Wright Way said:
Lucoa takes a thought, Sasha takes a projectile. I thought Sasha resisted but I guess not. Does Quet start with it in character?
We've never seen her fight unless you count a dodgeball game. She's a major pacifist and mind/memory manipulation is generally the quickest and easiest way to finish a fight without throwing a punch for those who have it so ye.

Chronic back pain fra, looks like.

Due to... not having back pain? What?

Do thoughts beat generating tar passively and tossing it?

Yeah aloud that kinda makes sense

Hypnotic Breasts for reasons above

Back