• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Messenger CRT

1. That doesn't matter in this line of reasoning homie. The people are High 7-C while doing the thing. Not at all other times. This is a simple concept.

2. And you have no proof that it does so it shouldn't. So this CRT doesn't matter in regards to AP.

1. That still isn't the same thing. For one, the mountain creature is literally hundreds of meters tall. That isn't. Furthermore, it 100% can't be the same thing because the Ninja was inclduded in "The Thing". So no. Sorry.

2. No.

1. Ninja fights the three, of course, I'm aware of the boss fight my guy. But that clearly isn't the same thing and has distinctions. I can't look at that boss who is many times larger than a dude and say "yes, that is the same thing as the "Did The Thing" that made four people the size of a literal mountain". SO it doesn't scale.

Didn't the ninja take part in the last "Thing" in the DLC? (EDIT: No, wait, you are right, the other blue-robed man didn't take part, but that still is a marked difference). As for the DLC boss, they clearly reach pretty high in the volcano. So nothing about that contradicts their size outside of it.

Yeah. And the Arcane Golem is the exact same size compared to Ninja in the base game as the DLC.

While there's no direct shots of Ninja compared to the Arcane Golem in the DLC, the villain who's name I'm not going to type out was a similar size by comparison.

There's no reason for Ninja to be immensely more powerful then the Blue Cloaks, since they where messangers before.

Which means perspectives are inconsistent. In the little punch-out scene they are clearly larger than they had been. Just... even without the evidence I've provided, yes? Consider this. Why would they (the Ninja) need to Do The Thing to fight the big bad of the DLC if they had the potency to do it anyways?

It shouldn't scale to the Ninja or individual blue robe guys.

Ninja fought the Arcane Golem but instead of him it was a different guy doing the thing.

They probably mostly did the thing because the short blue cloak really, REALLY wanted to. This wouldn't be the first time Ninja has fought somebody who is stronger than him. He fought The Monk, who is confirmed to be the strongest Messanger.

Also, from a purely gameplay perspective, because it would be cool

Yes, I agree to that, but that is a considerable difference, no? That singular ninja was able to beat all three of the guys that made up the Arcane Golem but did not seem capable to fight the DLC's end boss.

In that case, Ninja would be providing a majority of the power to the Arcane Golem in that instance.

But we don't know how that scales to the ninja himself. He was added to enough to make a considerable difference.

Ninja should still scale to at least 1/3rd of the feat.

Also, slightly off-topic, the totem I mentioned earlier was apparently doing a ritual to prevent a volcano from erupting. Don't know if that means anything, just thought I'd mention it.

But even then we don't know it scales in that exact way. Exponential gains? We just don't have enough info for it to scale to base Ninja. Same for the Low 7-B storm.

The totem thing could also just be ED or not even attack potency unless we know how it was doing it.

Ninja would be at least 1/3rd, probably way more of the feat since he can beat three blue robes doing the thing by himself. Let me do some quick math.

Ninja = Campaign Arcane Golem = 3 blue hoods (Note that they where testing him and fully intended on killing him if he wasn't strong enough)

DLC Arcane Golem = Ninja and 2 Blue Hoods = 5 Blue hoods = Ninja doing about 3/5ths of the feat.

204.78 Kilotons of TNT times 3/5 = 122.868 Kilotons, or a lower end of High 7-C

But that... doesn't actually answer my point. How can you possibly prove that the "Thing" gives only their power? It seems extremely possible that it gives a situation where the sum is greater than the parts.

Also, the boss who I refuse to type the name of survived that attack basically unharmed, who Ninja can damage.

That's probably important to mention.

Back