• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, through the portal. He specifically chose to link the portal from the Shadowland to Edge City, so if he wanted, he would be able to appear across dimensions to make his hax work through there.
Thats only dimensional travel. I should make a CRT for Mask.

Courage FRA. I don't really feel like defending this character anymore since I feel as if I'm the only one who supports the verse. I don't think there's anyone here to back me up on this, so, I concede here.

Courage FRA. I don't really feel like defending this character anymore since I feel as if I'm the only one who supports the verse. I don't think there's anyone here to back me up on this, so, I concede here.
Nah nah I am not doing this. Can mask come back in different places with regen? How potent is his sealing?

Not always. Sometimes it's outside the field of vision of his opponent.
Thats big! So my points were wrong hmm I will wait for courage supporters though leaning over to mask
Frequently, yes. For example, in the Amelia clip, she's using the time device on him and she thinks it's working, but then he reappears behind her while she's attacking.
Very nice…Does courage start with scream or building a base? I heard he starts with construct

Very nice…Does courage start with scream or building a base? I heard he starts with construct
I'm not sure. It's been a while since I watched the show, though I am a fan. I've not seen any episodes where he uses the scream as an ic offensive tactic, but I'll have to check with supporters of the verse.

None. He starts by being scared until something is done to Muriel. After that, strictly depends on the opponent. He tries random stuff until something sticks. Many times he just straight up makes a deal with the monster/individual for them to do something so they can leave them alone.

Only few times he went straight to combat was against the Chicken from Outer Space, in which they matched each other through toon-force shenanigans until Courage used his laser against him, Katz where he pretty much got stomped consistently and he simply tanked attacks and LeQuack, which they were completely equal and he outlasted til the cops arrived.

He starts with a normal scream tho, which sometimes has enough AoE to blow apart the house. The star-level scream he only did once.

Since we are using the tier 4 key all his screams will be tier 4
Doesn't matter. He doesn't do that in combat at all, which is the point. His actual AoE is blowing up a house. Even if he disintegrated the Mask, he would stop once he sees The Mask regenerating.

The best argument here for Courage is that he could use his Social Influencing to make The Mask stop overall.

Actual win con: What's stopping Courage from going to his computer and ask about the mask (no resistance to Information Analysis), learning that he could take it off and revert the dude back into being Stanley? Class M to Courage's Stellar Lifting, or straight through astral projection to enter Stanley's mind and ask him to take it off.

Actual win con: What's stopping Courage from going to his computer and ask about the mask (no resistance to Information Analysis), learning that he could take it off and revert the dude back into being Stanley? Class M to Courage's Stellar Lifting, or straight through astral projection to enter Stanley's mind and ask him to take it off.
the fact mask would go after him? he would mostly likle just apear out of the computer scream if courage try to use It

and this version of mask also has invulnerability that makes him just ignores any damage happened to him "for comic effect", to be honest courage most dangerous power here is stelth mastery sinse It would let him get away from mask to think of a better plan, maybe even use his computer, but mask enchanced senses and duplication would make this almost impossible

as I see It mask just extreme outhax courage, I guess he has the 1 in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of getting away from the mask, use his computer to know about himis and them remove the mask before he is defeated by a hax tsunami, but for now I vote the mask

Mask FRA.

Seems way more likely that he gets one of his numerous hax off on Courage before the latter figures out his weakness.

Back