• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
This was suggested in the matchup thread so, here goes.
01aa9d9234d709317b9fab92e20bd8b6.png
courage-the-coward-dog-step-by-step-drawing-tutorial-step-11.png

• Speed Equalized
Mask:
Courage:
Incon:

I guess I'll give my cents on this. I think Mask is way more likely to use his hax than Courage and while he definitely has ways of bypassing his regen, it'll take longer for him to do that than Mask would Courage's.

So what can Courage really do here? Considering that The Mask resists most of his hax

So what can Courage really do here? Considering that The Mask resists most of his hax
Since Mask starts with mindhax and Courage resists it whats stopping him from breathing and killing Mask then doing it over and over again?

Since Mask starts with mindhax and Courage resists it whats stopping him from breathing and killing Mask then doing it over and over again?
Regen bypasses that, so that won't be a factor.

Dying over and over again counts as a loss.
And what makes you think the Mask isn't going to easily notice that and find a way around that? And Courage is literally susceptible to most of The Mask's haxes and yet Mask easily resists most of his haxes. In fact, this may actually be a hax-stomp for The Mask

And what makes you think the Mask isn't going to easily notice that and find a way around that? And Courage is literally susceptible to most of The Mask's haxes and yet Mask easily resists most of his haxes. In fact, this may actually be a hax-stomp for The Mask
You do know Courages breath literally atomizes Mask? He also needs a few seconds to get his body fully back which gives courage time to you know...breath again

You do know Courages breath literally atomizes Mask? He also needs a few seconds to get his body fully back which gives courage time to you know...breath again
And The Mask easily range stomps Courage due to his Low 2-C range. And by SBA rules this is literally by 4km far apart.

And The Mask easily range stomps Courage due to his Low 2-C range. And by SBA rules this is literally by 4km far apart.
"Stellar with screams." Plus The Mask is not a range abuser. He gets closer plus why does he even have a Low2-C range??

"Stellar with screams." Plus The Mask is not a range abuser. He gets closer plus why does he even have a Low2-C range??
By 4km, he's going to get the chance to get Courage from his Low 2-C range, so he will. And also, you're completely ignoring The Mask's immortalities and Regeneration here.

I mean does perpetually pasting your opponent even count as a win con? I suppose if its done passively but if its something like Goku punching Chowder or Sentry for 24hrs I don't think so. Breathing is an action so hence its not passive pretty much imo

By 4km, he's going to get the chance to get Courage from his Low 2-C range, so he will.
I need to see why he has Low 2-C range
And also, you're completely ignoring The Mask's immortalities and Regeneration here.
No. Dying over and over again counts as a loss so.
I mean does perpetually pasting your opponent even count as a win con? I suppose if its done passively but if its something like Goku punching Chowder or Sentry for 24hrs I don't think so. Breathing is an action so hence its not passive pretty much imo
It does count as a wincon. If the opponent is just dying over and over again its an incap since they cannot actually hurt you

No. Dying over and over again counts as a loss so.
Type 4 Immortality says otherwise, and it shouldn't take Mask forever to find a way through that.
It does count as a wincon. If the opponent is just dying over and over again its an incap since they cannot actually hurt you
And Courage is just going to eventually run out of stamina if that's just the case.

Even if you have to keep doing stamina limits be damned? Then eventually they just reform and your too tired to even lift a finger? That sounds hella sus ngl

Type 4 Immortality says otherwise, and it shouldn't take Mask forever to find a way through that.
What? no? He is just gonna die over and over again. Immortality 4 doesnt matter if it has no feats of showing it can bring him back from nothing
And Courage is just going to eventually run out of stamina if that's just the case.
I think courage has enough stamina to do minimum attacks like breathimng too hard for 24hrs.

Even if you have to keep doing stamina limits be damned? Then eventually they just reform and your too tired to even lift a finger? That sounds hella sus ngl
"Quickly dug through 1,000 years of dirt without stopping and wasn't exhausted afterwards."
"Sat still for an entire night and until the next morning"
"Has endured many difficult situations such as digging to China and then digging himself back to Nowhere"

These feats are enough to do minimum attacks for 24 hrs like come on guys? Even an average human can breath too hard for 24hrs

He doesnt have to scream. He can just flick Mask or just spit on him or just breath too hard- You guys are forgetting how big the difference beetween Tier 4 and Tier 7 are.
And you're acting like Mask won't restort to eventually using another hax besides Mindhax when he realizes it doesn't work. And you're also forgetting how hard it is to kill someone who literally has Low Godly Regen + 1,2,3,4 Immortality which you still need to bypass to eventually kill them, and Courage can't really kill him.

And you're acting like Mask won't restort to eventually using another hax besides Mindhax when he realizes it doesn't work.
He literally dies before he can even regen fully. Breath vs 1-2 seconds of regen.
And you're also forgetting how hard it is to kill someone who literally has Low Godly Regen + 1,2,3,4 Immortality which you still need to bypass to eventually kill them, and Courage can't really kill him.
Courage literally atomizes with a breath or a spit. If courage just breathes too hard or sneezes in his direction for 24 hrs which he can do because of his high stamina he wins.

Courage literally atomizes with a breath or a spit. If courage just breathes too hard or sneezes in his direction for 24 hrs which he can do because of his high stamina he wins.
Not from that range he won't even to be able to even physically touch him besides screaming. So that's not happening

Not from that range he won't even to be able to even physically though him besides screaming. So that's not happening
When did The Mask abuse his range? Show me a scan of him abusing range instead of teleporting or going near his opponents? Plus why does he even have L2-C range??

When did The Mask abuse his range? Show me a scan of him abusing range instead of teleporting or going near his opponents? Plus why does he even have L2-C range??
It's based on common-sense, it isn't about Mask abusing his range, it's literally an advantage of what he can literally do over Courage's range. And also, I didn't make the page, so you're going to have to ask MaidRips why he has that.

It's based on common-sense, it isn't about Mask abusing his range, it's literally an advantage of what he can literally do over Courage's range.
It is not really an advantage if Mask doesnt use it IC. Imagine giving someone a gun and other person an axe now the person with the gun has the range advantage right? What if hets gets close into melee range? Now he doesnt have the range advantage. Thats how this works here
And also, I didn't make the page, so you're going to have to ask MaidRips why he has that.
Theres no justifications or scans so yeah we shall wait @MaidRips

I don't think there's ever been a time where we can apply common sense to mask ngl, he's like the western equal of Bobobobo lol

Why arent those specified then? The page makes it look like ALL his powers are that big
Because his range is up to that point and it's consistently shown. From Shadowland to the Underworld, he's able to physically make things that appear across dimensions.

Because his range is up to that point and it's consistently shown. From Shadowland to the Underworld, he's able to physically make things that appear across dimensions.
I think you still need to specify. If he danced can he make a person from another dimension dance too?

I think you still need to specify. If he danced can he make a person from another dimension dance too?
Yes, through the portal. He specifically chose to link the portal from the Shadowland to Edge City, so if he wanted, he would be able to appear across dimensions to make his hax work through there.

Back