• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Left Hand of God vs The Right Hand of God

yeah that handsome devil has nice features doesn't he. Permanently killing Thamiel is out of the question ofc.

Considering his recoalescion takes a few weeks in his universe, I was wondering if the things Thamiel can perform while decorporealized or potentially BFR'd/sealed to Hell were too vague to use in a vsmatch or if Thamiel has something that can fight the Holy Right in a single direct confrontation
“Can your reservoir of divine light run out?”

“YES. AT THE CURRENT RATE IT WILL RUN OUT IN ABOUT FIFTY YEARS. EACH GREAT MIRACLE I PERFORM BEYOND THE RANGE OF MY ORDINARY POWER DEPLETES IT FURTHER. THAMIEL HOPED I WOULD CALL UPON THE DIVINE LIGHT TO KILL HIM. THEN HE WOULD RECOALESCE A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS LATER UNHARMED. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL HIM PERMANENTLY. HE IS A FACET OF GOD. AND EVERY TIME I KILL HIM TEMPORARILY, IT REQUIRES SO MUCH DIVINE LIGHT THAT IT TAKES YEARS OFF THE LIFESPAN OF THE UNIVERSE. THIS IS HIS PLAN. TO TAUNT ME AND TRICK ME INTO EXPENDING MY RESOURCES AND HASTEN THE COLLAPSE OF THE CELESTIAL MACHINERY.”

[...]

“Can’t you repair the machine? Or get it to run without divine light? Or find another way to replenish divine light? Or something?”

“NO. I HAVE SPENT AEONS OF SUBJECTIVE TIME CONSIDERING THESE POSSIBILITIES. THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE. THE SKY IS CRACKED. THE STRUCTURE OF THE HIGHER WORLDS IS MADE ILLEGIBLE. THE MACHINE CANNOT BE FULLY REPAIRED. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN IF I TRIED, NOW THAT THAMIEL UNDERSTANDS ITS PURPOSE HE WOULD CERTAINLY STOP ME.”

“So kill him with the divine light, then do it before he recoalesces.”

“HE IS THE LEFT HAND OF GOD. THERE ARE MANY THINGS HE CAN DO WITHOUT A CORPOREAL BODY.”

yeah that handsome devil has nice features doesn't he. Permanently killing Thamiel is out of the question ofc.

Considering his recoalescion takes a few weeks in his universe, I was wondering if the things Thamiel can perform while decorporealized or potentially BFR'd/sealed to Hell were too vague to use in a vsmatch or if Thamiel has something that can fight the Holy Right in a single direct confrontation
I don't understand

It's not clarified on his profile, but in the story Thamiel takes a few weeks or months to remake his physical body after it's destroyed.

Part of the win conditions dictates that incapacitating someone for a day or removing them from the battlefield for at least a week where they are unable to continue fighting counts as a loss even if they can't be permanently killed

The Holy Right is Fiamma's ability that does only the amount of damage required to defeat their opponent and automatically reacts to protect Fiamma from threats, such as orbital lasers he doesn't know about. The Holy Right can also seal the devil to Hell.

Back