• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Ride (Formal Retirement)

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Given my lack of activity for months now, I kinda should've done this a wee bit sooner. But I have decided to announce my retirement as a staff member of the VS Battle Wiki, effective immediately.

I have my own health to look after, and I'm also too addicted to a wrestling game to really do much here. Also, the "shonenopoly" kinda killed my enthusiasm for debating a while back, heh...

Well, I gotta say, it has been fun however, getting to know a great many of you guys, and it was an honor being part of the staff. I won't be leaving the wiki entirely, and if you need my input for something, my wall is always open. Other than that, this is my last ride for now.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. You've been a great member here, and an absolutely phenomenal one over at Joke Battles. Thank you very much for your help over time. I respect your decision to retire here 100%, though I am upset it got to this. I'll change your username color and remove your status. I wish the best for you.

I am very sorry to hear that you are leaving. Yet another great staff member hanging the cape here. I wish you only the best in your future.

Its been a crazy ride man, its sad to see another one leave, but if you gotta go, you gotta go.

(Hopes someone realizes the double meaning)

But in all seriousness, good luck Skod with your own health.

I may not have had the chance to see you until now, but take good care.

Good luck and take care m8 been nice when it lasted dude (still can't forget the original skod OVO)

It has been a pleasure working with you here on VSB.

You've always been a cool dude here, all the way from since i started posting at the beginning, so it's been a hell of a ride.

@Ari

Could you stop with the chain reaction joke? is getting fat-old as hell.

As for Voodo, it better for you leave if you health is being in risk, is sad that I just recenly meet you.

I am sorry to hear that, but hope for the best for your future. Please take care of yourself.

It's sad seeing all these wonderful members leave the wiki. However I respect your decision to leave IRL issues are everyone's number one priority. I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you but you seem like a very wonderful person. You will be missed.

I did not really get to know you, but from I heard, you were a great guy, and it's unfortunate to see you leave.

Nonetheless, real life takes priority here, so my best wishes. Also, remember to take care of your health. My best wishes.

@Arigarmy: Well, as Voodoo said, he's been inactive for months now, so labelling it part of a chain reaction seems incorrect.

Damn it I'm a little late, sorry to hear you are retiring, never got a chance to talk to you but at least you'll still be around.

/\ This. Never talked with you or anything, but I understand your reasons for retiring, and may everything go smoothly for you.

Back