• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The lady of pain power additions

Unless she is stated to have resistance to it, or has actually resisted it, then we can't do grant it, I'm afraid.

Still no. Unless she created those people or granted them their powers, then no. Yukari doesn't have a resistance to Touhou stuff. Zen'o doesn't have a resistance to Babidi and Buu's hax. Mewtwo doesn't have a resistance to hax of other gen 1 Pokemon, like absolute zero. Heck, not even Arceus does.

Not posting a threat to her is vague. Could mean she's overwhelmingly more powerful, fast and versatile compared to them.

I think rather than trying to find her abilities to powerscale from, I think you should fill out a "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section for her page. The only power on her page that gives any sort of explanation is BFR, which states she can put people into mazes. The others are just kind of listed with no explanation. I don't know much about D&D's lore, so I don't know how hard examples are to find, but it'd really help her page.

Don't mean to sound rude, sorry if I do.

Actually, this takes some thought on the matter @Staff.

Because, in the D&D Multi-omni-verse, the Gods are very literally warring with those around them.

The Lords of the Abyss constantly fight wars within themselves, Errtu, Orcus, Lolth, etc constantly fight (although Lolth is infinitely strong than Errtu, for example, she's on the same power level as Orcus).

Considering that Orcus' shindig is literally only death manipulation and constantly fights Lolth and her minions, shouldn't it make logical sense to consider that Lolth is able to resist Orcus' instant death kill haxes?

Considering i've been playing D&D, homebrew and games for almost 10 years now, if you have a question or whatnot, please direct it to me.

Can we at least add this awesome quote I found to her profile?

"The city is the domain of the inscrutable lady of pain, a being as old as gods and with purposes unknown to even the sages of her city. Is Sigil her prison? Is she the fallen creator of the multiverse? No one knows. Or if they do, they aren't telling."

@Apar.

Thanks for explaining it better, that's the similar reason we give ZeedMillenniummo and the Royal Knights similar resistances so I guess Lady Death would qualify. I'll see what others think, though.

I did find something very close to a infinite multiverse statement

"The plane of water is an endless sea, called the sea of worlds, dotted here and there with atolls and islands that rise up from enormous coral reefs that seem to stretch forever into the depths"

An infnitely sized ocean

The Lady should probably have resistance to abilities most of the other gods use. IIRC, she can literally kill gods with a thought, and is completely beyond most of them, as they can do nothing to her.

Back