• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Klein Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone link me to when it is said to have infinite multiverses, infinite dimensions and infinite possibilities? A friend of mine thinks it's just one multiverse.

The Anime Characters Fight wiki removed its scans, so we do not have them available anymore.

Antvasima said:
The Anime Characters Fight wiki removed its scans, so we do not have them available anymore.
why was it removed.... why am i asking that there is no reasnoable reason for you too know that can you link me to that wike so i can ask there?

The ACF staff did not like that ignorant western fans linked to their scans without having played the Umineko or Demonbane games, and as such lacking deeper understanding regarding what they mean.

Don't take this as more than it should be, but ignorant western fans is why that was taken down? No offense to that wiki at all, but doesn't that sound a bit...racist? Sorry if I'm reading too much into it, but as a person of color, I get a bit upset if something is restricted from me solely because of where I'm from.

Well, as far as I understand, it was not due to our origin, but due to that the vast majority of us did not understand the concepts. We simply looked for snippets of power level information.

Also, it is forbidden to talk badly about the ACF in our wiki. We owe them a lot for helping to set up our entire system.

It is too bad though. It has turned our Demonbane profiles extremely uninformative.

Yeah, I know. I try not to talk bad about them, as I have a lot of respect for that wiki. Main reason why I included all of those "excuse mes" and "sorrys." I just really needed that cleared up for me.

No. Sorry. Matthew Schroeder is supposed to eventually update our Demonbane profiles with more information, but he has not managed to get around to it yet.

Sometimes I think that it would be better if we just delete them in the meantime, as we have almost no information to go by. They just consist of statistics copied from the ACF, and nothing else, which is kind of embarrassing for us.

It is the second Demonbane game, which has not been translated into English. You can probably ask Matthew Schroeder.

Deleting the profiles could work if they're copy-pasted from another wiki and we can't get accurate info for the series.

Yes. I will ask Matthew Schroeder about it.

I meant what is happening with his project, and whether or not he thinks that we should delete the pages.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help. Feel free to create an explanation section in the Demonbane verse page, or a separate Demonbane explanation page, that coherently links to these scans.

Inserting links to scans into the profiles would also be appreciated, although it is always better if they are located within/uploaded to our own wiki instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back