• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Kaguya Thread To End All Kaguya Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
> Also Kep regarding your point, that's not true at all, Kaguya has only ever shown to be able to create dimensions with only 1 move, her ETSB, anything else would be a baseless assumption to make, and her ETSB doesn't scale to her normal statistics.

Kaguya can only use the ETSB with all the preptime in the world. There is zero indication that she'd ever used that move or met the conditions beforehand. Her dimensions were clearly created normally.
From what I've heard, she had all the prep time in the world.

Antvasima said:
For what it is worth, I have no problem with simply giving Kaguya a tier 4-C Creation ability, and keep all of her other statistics as they are. That doesn't seem to be such a big deal.
How would this look on her profile Ant?

TataHakai said:
How would this look on her profile Ant?
First we write her regular statistics, and then her separate creation statistics, but it would only be necessary in the tier and attack potency sections.

Well, I am admittedly not well informed regarding the specifics. Sorry.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am admittedly not well informed regarding the specifics. Sorry.
I still think we should go with my suggestion

At least 5-B, higher with Infinite Tsukuyomi. High 4-C with Expansive Truth Seeking Ball.

As stated before in this thread by multiple others, ETSB doesn't scale to her normal stats, it's how we've always done her stats here (If you check her profile her ETSB is rated separately)

I am only on board with stating that she can create stars, not that she can focus all the power of a star into an attack.

Honestly, that's probably best

At least 5-B, higher with Infinite Tsukuyomi. High 4-C enviromental destruction with Expansive Truth Seeking Ball?

If it has no way of being used to directly harm opponents as opposed to the ability just covering a large area, I would agree to Environmental Destruction.

If the opponents are within the dimension/AOE then they would die too

But it's not so much a focused attack on them as it is "Destroy the dimension", them being damaged is kind of a side effect of the destruction

I mean, wouldn't trapping someone in a dimension and destroying it disregard durability anyways?

But yeah, if it's not directed at an opponent, it should be ED; sort of like how a large storm can still indirectly kill people through collateral damage.

I'm fine with that

So her stats would look like this

At least 5-B, higher with Infinite Tsukuyomi. High 4-C Environmental Destruction with Expansive Truth Seeking Ball

Attack Potency: "At least Planet level (Stated to be more powerful than even the Sage of the Six Paths, overpowered Naruto's attacks, easily destroyed Sasuke's Susanoo, and changed the environment of an entire planet), higher with Infinite Tsukuyomi (The Chakra absorbed from Infinite Tsukiyomi Increases her stats exponentially). Large Star Level Environmental Destruction with the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball. (Kaguya's dimensions contain Stars and Planets and her ETSB is capable of destroying and re-creating them) The Gentle Fist bypasses durability to an extent as it directly targets the nerves and life energy channels to disrupt the target's movements and ability to control their inner energy"

IS she like, unable to just shoot someone with the ball

TataHakai said:
I'm fine with that
So her stats would look like this

At least 5-B, higher with Infinite Tsukuyomi. High 4-C Environmental Destruction with Expansive Truth Seeking Ball

Attack Potency: "At least Planet level (Stated to be more powerful than even the Sage of the Six Paths, overpowered Naruto's attacks, easily destroyed Sasuke's Susanoo, and changed the environment of an entire planet), higher with Infinite Tsukuyomi (The Chakra absorbed from Infinite Tsukiyomi Increases her stats exponentially). Large Star Level Environmental Destruction with the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball. (Kaguya's dimensions contain Stars and Planets and her ETSB is capable of destroying and re-creating them) The Gentle Fist bypasses durability to an extent as it directly targets the nerves and life energy channels to disrupt the target's movements and ability to control their inner energy"
Tata, you forgot to link the pocket dimension calc to the High 4-C stat.

EDIT: FTFY

Wokistan said:
Seems fine I guess then. Make sure to not scale to Striking Strength
It wasn't gonna scale to her striking strength in the first place OvO

Only AP, not striking strength or dura.

So have we mostly agreed about applying this change?

Okay. It may be best to first wait to see if Kepekley accepts the change though.

The above was all I was going to say about the subject. I don't wish to participate further in this topic.

Apologies for butting in to a staff-only thread but can I ask for clarification on what this line is referring to?:

> and changed the environment of an entire planet

Would the rest of you be fine with if I unlock the page for TataHakai to edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back