• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Kabblist and The Rabbit

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Aaron Smith vs The Rabbit
William_Blake_-_Los_Entering_the_Grave_-_WGA02220.jpg
TheRabbitAliceIsDead.jpg

Starting distance is 15 meters
Fight's location is an office building
The Rabbit has all optional equipment
First Key Aaron
Both sides know about the other's capabilities

Rabbit: 2 (Agnaa, Harith0cell)
Aaron: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Out of Aaron's abilities that may have any relevance for this match we have...
  • Spectral Name: Can become invisible from Rabbit if moving into a risky area in line of sight, but won't let Aaron set up for a win, due to the invisibility wearing off as soon as he says a word, which is required to activate any of his other abilities.
  • Airwalking Name: Could be used for some external mobility, but again is more useful for running away from Rabbit, rather than for approaching Rabbit to secure a win.
  • Bulletproof Name: Would generally be pretty damn good in this sort of fight, but Rabbit knows that Aaron can do this, and has a shotgun, and this only protects from one bullet at a time. Still, a freak aiming accident may have it work out for him, but that'd barely be a percentage point in Aaron's favor.
  • Ascending Name: Another move good for external mobility and running away, but not very good for taking down Rabbit.
  • Fulminant Name: One of Aaron's wincons for this match, with it being able to knock out a human. However, it takes multiple seconds to activate, while Rabbit's bullet requires the pull of a trigger. He could probably do some precasting around the corner, though, so he could get it out quickly, but that would also alert Rabbit to his position. It gives him a reasonable out, but not one as useful as Rabbit's.
  • Tenebrous Name: Would be very good if they weren't in an office building which presumably has lights on, which would make this far less useful. Aaron also doesn't have a great way of seeing through it. Another good thing for running and hiding, but not for chasing the Rabbit.
  • Avalanche Name: A less likely but still plausible wincon would be collapsing part of the building on/below Rabbit. This still has similar issues to the Fulminant Name with requiring time to speak. It does have a longer range than the Fulminant Name, but that won't be too useful since line of sight still seems to be required and they're in an office building.
  • Tempestuous Name: In theory, this could be used to knock Rabbit off his feet, to make the Fulminant/Avalanche Names harder to dodge, but from his profile Rabbit sounds fairly composed, so I'd expect him to be able to get a shot or two off in the second or two it'd take for Aaron to use the Fulminant/Avalanche Names afterwards.
Rabbit's equipment includes...
  • Pistols: Some degree of useful, but their use is diminished by Aaron's Bulletproof Name.
  • Strings: Unless some elaborate traps can be set up with this, it doesn't sound useful.
  • Shotguns: Probably Rabbit's key to winning the battle.
  • Knives: Would be useful if Aaron didn't have so many ranged options at his disposal.
I expect Rabbit to use a Shotgun, due to his knowledge on Aaron.

I expect Rabbit to be composed enough to use it before or at the same time as Aaron gets off a Name, no matter what plan of approach Aaron tries to take.

I expect this to mess up Aaron enough to net Rabbit an easy win from there. While I do acknowledge some other possible worlds where the shotgun lands a nonfatal wound on Aaron who can then take out The Rabbit, due to Aaron needing to vocalize Names to use them, while Rabbit can stay silent, I don't think that will happen the majority of the time.

So, my vote goes to The Rabbit.

Back