• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the Jūbi fights the 100% combo

Sus

i feel it's a bad match up but here we go
the ten tails vs zeromaru
  • both are high 6C
  • the fight takes place in a Minecraft world (yes)
  • both start 1km apart
latest
latest

Last edited:
ight I'll start then

zeromaru and taichi always end up having a plan/strategy to beat their opponent in really short time, though Jūbi has the AP advantage zero has speed

also, digimon can copy any move by observing it once so there's that

zero is unlikely to use his digimon physiology powers in character so let's keep it in character, he usually punches and shoot fire, lol

well his 6C key only has digimon physiology (which is unlikely to use) and fire manip

Jūbi is by nature bloodlusted so he'd go all out easily

Power Mimicry: By absorbing opponents' data, the Digimon assimilates their powers for themselves. Digimon are able to learn the attacks of opponents just by observing them, although this is limited by the intelligence of the Digimon

although i think Jūbi is twice as strong as zeromaru if I'm not mistaken

as fast as he acknowledge he isn't going to win, their intelligence is very high and can come up with strategies mid battle
Gonna be hard in a flat battlefield
taichi's digivice has all zero's power btw
You these or something else?

Veedramon

V-Breath Arrow: Veedramon's V-Nova Blast; Shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that can burn an enemy to crisp in seconds.

V-Breath Arrow MAX: Concentrates his energy into a giant V-Breath Arrow.

Hammer Attack: Powers up his fist and launches a punch at the enemy.

Magnum Punch: Punches the enemy.

You these or something else?

Veedramon

V-Breath Arrow: Veedramon's V-Nova Blast; Shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that can burn an enemy to crisp in seconds.

V-Breath Arrow MAX: Concentrates his energy into a giant V-Breath Arrow.

Hammer Attack: Powers up his fist and launches a punch at the enemy.
yes iirc

zero also gets stronger in-battle but the gap is too big so i don't think is is gonna help

oof, seems zero gonna lose this one

Existence Erasure: Digimon have the power to "Delete", i.e erasing a being from existence and sending to the Dark Area, the graveyard of deleted data. Especially used by Virus Busters to remove evil from within a being.

veedramon is a virus buster digimon and is more likely to use EE

Existence Erasure: Digimon have the power to "Delete", i.e erasing a being from existence and sending to the Dark Area, the graveyard of deleted data. Especially used by Virus Busters to remove evil from within a being.

veedramon is a virus buster digimon and is more likely to use EE
And how does he do that? And would that even work on non Digimons under Verse Equalization?

And how does he do that? And would that even work on non Digimons under Verse Equalization?
verse equalization doesn't apply on digimon

Digimon's virtual world does not exist as an inferior fictional world but as a parallel universe to the real world that is simply accessible through electronics. The characters inhabiting it are already considered "real" for the sake of matches and thus Reality Equalization is not necessary.

and digimon has 3D physical bodies used in matches between different verses, it should work

but on how he uses that, i need to check

verse equalization doesn't apply on digimon

Digimon's virtual world does not exist as an inferior fictional world but as a parallel universe to the real world that is simply accessible through electronics. The characters inhabiting it are already considered "real" for the sake of matches and thus Reality Equalization is not necessary.

and digimon has 3D physical bodies used in matches between different verses, it should work
Not what I meant though?

I was asking if the EE only works specifically on those that have Digimon Physiology

Not what I meant though?

I was asking if the EE only works specifically on those that have Digimon Physiology
i thought you meant does it work on characters from other verses, it does work though, it's usually used by good digimon to erase bad digimon and send them to the dark area

i thought you meant does it work on characters from other verses, it does work though, it's usually used by good digimon to erase bad digimon and send them to the dark area
You didn't answer my question, does it only work on Digimon or not because of their physiology? How do they do it? How does it function?

You didn't answer my question, does it only work on Digimon or not because of their physiology? How do they do it? How does it function?
I already said it does work on non digimon
it's usually mixed up with holy power related attacks

tbh Jūbi kinda takes this with ease, is there a character in Naruto who has relatively similar AP? and good hax ofc

Back