• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hisoka vs Muzan (since Chrollo Vs Muzan was done already).

SBA applied for most part and speed equalized. Both start out at 10 meters apart in an open field. Hisoka was given prior knowledge.

Clown: 6

Smooth Criminal:

Incon:

Hisoka morou
A combat genius that puts masters to shame.

Muzan

He could use bungee gum and In though. If Muzan cannot see his bungee gum then he can incapacitate him by putting it all over his body and tying him down to one place like he did to Machi. Hisoka is superior to Chrollo physically and his enhancement is better he can stop being scratched by using Ryu and amping places where he's possibly tagged.

That's why it's not a stomp. Though I wonder if Muzan can resist Nen, since he apparently can considering the match Vs Chrollo in another thread.

I believe Muzan can adapt to Nen Crush and since he is immune to aura of Upper Moons Nen Crush should be ineffective

So, Hisoka knows about the absorption, cell destruction et cetera, good

Hisoka should have massive AP advantage, maybe even close to one-shot. Muzan is just about to show his full capabilities in next chapters, but Hisoka should still be able to pin him to the wall.

He can catch Muzan's tentacles in Bungee Gum (He can't see it, it's kinda non-corporeal or just intangible and invisible force for non-Nen users) and protect himself from Muzan's blood in defensive state

I'll give it to Hisoka because of that. More versatile and powerful.

I think he can adapt to Nen Crush as well. Though I don't believe the Upper Moon aura means much. They seem like conventional bloodlust to me.

Yeah Hisoka FRA.

I mean yeah, Upper Moon aura is nothing compared to Ren, but it's still quite strong. Muzan could make Akaza bleed with his aura iirc.

Muzan's lifting strength only says Superhuman. Not sure how valid that is but that means he definitely won't be doing much if he gets trapped in Bungee Gum. Hisoka restrained Machi, who was the 6'th strongest member physically, like she literally couldn't move an inch.

Yeah I think Hisoka takes this. The Regenerationn is gonna be very annoying but he does hold a considerable AP advantage and he's far more versatile with Nen. Since he knows what Muzan is capable of, Hisoka isn't gonna **** around at all, and a serious Hisoka is terrifying.

@SpookyShadow you're free to do the honors. Btw, I know it's random, but nice profile pic. Reigen is my favorite Mob Psycho character.

Back