• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
The Hunter had been hearing rumours about a massive beast of extraordinary power almost on par with Zorah Magdoros. Thus they travel to a completely barren wasteland with nothing but a few cliffs nearby and an Air Geyser so that the Glider Mantle is actually useful, but one of the nearby mountains then explodes showing the Gargantuan Beast in all it's glory. With the Monster Revealed, the hunt begins now.

6-B Hunter vs Third Form Jūbi, Speed Equalized and The Hunter is just barely within the Jūbi's Melee Range.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hunter_(Monster_Hunter) : 7

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shinju_(Jūbi) :

Incon:

Last edited:
I might as well give this a shot.

The Hunter scales to 70.61 teratons and has stat amps.

While Jubi scales massively above 17 teratons.

So I think the Hunter will have the AP advantage.

The Hunter will likely block using a shield (equal lifting strength) or evade using a hunting art, the gillie mantle is pretty much useless here (thanks to Rinne-Sharingan) not to mention power-null too (since Jubi is too dumb lol) so The Hunter will need to use more straight forward tactics to win.

The Hunter probably wins more times than not (imo) thanks to regen negation, sleep/para weapons and they own sensor abilities to keep up with Jubi plus if push comes to shove The Hunter has access soul destroying weapons.

I'm voting for The Hunter mid-diff thanks to versatility, multiple incap methods and AP advantage however Jubi can still win via overwhelming The Hunter with it's clones.

With the versatility of Hunter and what was said above I also think that Hunter win most of the times so although it would also be good a argument from Jubi side in principle my vote go to Hunter.

I might as well give this a shot.

The Hunter scales to 70.61 teratons and has stat amps.

While Jubi scales massively above 17 teratons.

So I think the Hunter will have the AP advantage.

The Hunter will likely block using a shield (equal lifting strength) or evade using a hunting art, the gillie mantle is pretty much useless here (thanks to Rinne-Sharingan) not to mention power-null too (since Jubi is too dumb lol) so The Hunter will need to use more straight forward tactics to win.

The Hunter probably wins more times than not (imo) thanks to regen negation, sleep/para weapons and they own sensor abilities to keep up with Jubi plus if push comes to shove The Hunter has access soul destroying weapons.

I'm voting for The Hunter mid-diff thanks to versatility, multiple incap methods and AP advantage however Jubi can still win via overwhelming The Hunter with it's clones.
I'm confused by the first link. Zorah Magdoros didn't explode, and it exploding would have killed the Hunter and everything else in the New World. So how does the yield of Zorah Magdoros exploding say anything about the Hunter? Beating Zorah Magdoros in combat doesn't mean tanking or dealing 70.61 teratons.

I'm confused by the first link. Zorah Magdoros didn't explode, and it exploding would have killed the Hunter and everything else in the New World. So how does the yield of Zorah Magdoros exploding say anything about the Hunter? Beating Zorah Magdoros in combat doesn't mean tanking or dealing 70.61 teratons.
Take it up in a CRT if you have issues with it. For now, this is still Valid.

Back