• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's see if this is fair since they can technically oneshot eachother.

The Black Swordsman:

The Hunter:

Rules:

First key Hunter and second key Aincrad Kirito

The Hunter has prior knowledge.

The Hunter's optional equipment is restricted

They start 20ft out of sight

The fight takes place in Central Park.
He’s pretty darn accurate with his guns so hunter with prior knowledge will shoot kirito in the head or body

He’s good enough to hit a t-Rex in the eye from far away or shoot targets from 400ft with a sniper rifle

How skilled is kirito.

If he isn’t so skilled that he can deflect or dodge bullets. Then I’m giving it to the hunter

For god sake, fix Kirito's link.
Kirito has Damage Boost, Low-Mid Regen, Limited Reality Warping and Status Effect Inducement those are good advantages over the Hunter.
Damage boost doesn't matter because he oneshots Hunter, Low-Mid regen takes time and Hunter can just go for the head, status effect requires a hit which again makes it not matter, reality warping is non-combat applicable 99% of the time and in Kirito's case it won't save him from losing his head.

Kirito does have analytical prediction, sword skills that boosts his speed and is several meters in range to close the distance quickly, stealth mastery, Immortality Type 2, and resistance to pain. With prior knowledge, I see Hunter being able to counter these advantages by staying as far away from his opponent as possible and abusing the fact that his bullets are way too fast for Kirito's reactions. He gets my vote.
NGL at first I thought it was the good Black Swordsman.

Hunter FRA
Guts already had a match against Hunter and won.

Last edited:
Back