• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's combat applicable if the offending thing violates what people think is normal and should exist;

T-rex? Pushing it but could be explained.

A walking skeleton, unbelievable, violation of the Consensus and thus causes significant painful Paradox backlashes to the offending person.

Shooting a human? Fine.

Firing a sun at them? Violates the consensus, the offending thing disappears and the person who uses it will gain backlash
Udl will you add makeshift guns to it?

If Marckus really has guns then I'm surprised that they're not on the profile and no one has even mentioned them in any of his previous matches.

Yeah he only has a pistol when optional equipment is restricted

Also he can only call the supply ship a. Limited number of times

Though it should be noted he has superhuman reaction speed, I’m not sure if that’s gonna be a issue given speed equalization rules something about combat speed but not attack or reaction speed anyway

I’ll vote for Marckus fra
What do you think of what @AThe1412 said?

Back