• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s not a stomp I’m just saying with a pistol he doesn’t know about the pouch and he has to shoot at the pouch to destroy it

But I’d say given the pistol has 8 shots and he has experience with wolves before one of the shots will destroy the wheat and he’ll then kill her.
But there’s a chance she’ll kill him

That’s why I vote him and it’s not a stomp
Based. For now I'm just going to analyze the possibilities.

Let’s just say pasloe yeah pasloe
Well, then you wouldn't just need to destroy the wheat in her pouch but the whole field to get her dead.
She should also be able to manifest herself anywhere close to the wheat, so I guess she could kinda pseudo-teleport?

Like, the battle basically takes place inside her body lol

Well, then you wouldn't just need to destroy the wheat in her pouch but the whole field to get her dead.
She should also be able to manifest herself anywhere close to the wheat, so I guess she could kinda pseudo-teleport?

I’m just gonna make the battle location a forest then.

If that’s the case who wins?

He’s got a pistol with 8 shots btw

Btw the fight is in a forest that makes it more fair right?

nah she can’t die unless you destroy that pouch so she’ll survive most of the fights except for that lucky shot that destroys the pouch
He has a 9-A shotgun which is over the one shot barrier by far (It itself upscales from a one shot) and she's 9-B. A simple graze of one pellet means her body will have entire holes put through it especially when it's coming from multiple direction bucketshots. He'd likely just spam until she's heavily mutilated anyway because I doubt she can recover after a few rounds dispatch her body giving Hunter the option to unload. In this event, the pouch and her body will get massacred

He has a 9-A shotgun which is over the one shot barrier by far (It itself upscales from a one shot) and she's 9-B. A simple graze of one pellet means her body will have entire holes put through it especially when it's coming from multiple direction bucketshots. He'd likely just spam until she's heavily mutilated anyway because I doubt she can recover after a few rounds dispatch her body giving Hunter the option to unload.
Hunter does need to reload with the shotgun everytime he shorts with it in the game he needs to pump action it.

Hunter does need to reload with the shotgun everytime he shorts with it in the game he needs to pump action it.
Oh I see. A simple round should temporarily put her out of commission given the sheer AP difference and how the gun works. Does she regen as I don't see Regen on her profile? How does her Immortality activate?

Oh I see. A simple round should temporarily put her out of commission given the sheer AP difference and how the gun works. Does she regen as I don't see Regen on her profile? How does her Immortality activate?
Her immortality is basically she can’t die as long as that wheat pouch is on her if it gets destroyed she either dies or get sent back to the wheat fields

Her immortality is basically she can’t die as long as that wheat pouch is on her if it gets destroyed she either dies or get sent back to the wheat fields
I see. Idk, a single around would heavily destroy most of her body if the distance is closed. It depends on if the hunter can close the distance to fire his shot and kill her in that case.

I see. That lessens his chance then. Although The pistol would also mutilate her body it doesn't fire multiple projectiles at once. I'ma vote Holo in that case.
here’s a video on the pistol

there are players who can shoot very far with the pistol and accurately so he could shoot the pouch only problem is he’s need prior knowledge so that’s what makes it fair here

Holo is surprisingly nimble when it come to running through forests, as one would expect from a wolf. So between the ability to tank a few holes through her body and having some cover from the trees, I can see her get into close range.

Holo is surprisingly nimble when it come to running through forests, as one would expect from a wolf. So between the ability to tank a few holes through her body and having some cover from the trees, I can see her get into close range.
so a vote for holo?

I’d think this isn’t a stomp dt given how his standard pistol has 8 shots and can be fired fast one of those bullets could hit the pouch and she dies but can she can win by landing a hit so there’s that

Back