• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
I don't know how the hunter can counter Kazuma's tools, so I would say Kazuma... But I don't know that much... So
Hunter has a radar what it does is it allows him to know where kazuma is on the map so kazuma can’t stealth attack him

He’s with above average intelligence he’d be smart enough to avoid kazuma’s tricks and with a gun he can just one-shot kazuma if a bullet lands on him.

Kazuma can one shit with either his AP or his dynamite

Let's see, from I see Kazuma has more abilities, meanwhile Hunter has more stamina than Kazuma. But in Kazuma profile I see Kazuma has Gifted Intelligence
Yeah but the hunter’s radar and his weapons are going to be useful I know hunter kzauma dan steal a weapon

But a gun is incredibly fast and kazuma ain’t dodging it so I’d say hunter will get a shot off and he dies

What do you think?

I don't see anything stopping Kazuma from just using Steal to disarm Hunter of his gun.
Hunter has prior knowledge

He’ll make sure to shoot kazuma if he sees him

And kazuma would need to see the hunter to do it, I think he also needs to say it too

And a. Trigger is much faster than saying steal

So either he successfully steals hunters gun or Hunter blasts him before he can even do it with a pull of a trigger

Hunter has prior knowledge

He’ll make sure to shoot kazuma if he sees him

And kazuma would need to see the hunter to do it, I think he also needs to say it too

And a. Trigger is much faster than saying steal

So either he successfully steals hunters gun or Hunter blasts him before he can even do it with a pull of a trigger
Kazuma has enhanced senses while Hunter doesn't.

He can steal only one at a time so if I give hunter all of his weapons
If Kazuma manages to steal just one, he would still have a much better ranged weapon AND he'll land the first shot on Hunter with his Snipe ability.
Radar duh

Along with camouflage and cover scent
I'm not sure if the radar can get past Lurk considering how it's not just stealth mastery but hiding his presence through magic.

Not enough to hide from him.

I'm not sure if the radar can get past Lurk considering how it's not just stealth mastery but hiding his presence through magic.

it still should work

I mean yeah it’s magic but the carnivores game takes place in 2190

Technology has probably advanced by a lot and it should still track him down.

If Kazuma manages to steal just one, he would still have a much better ranged weapon AND he'll land the first shot on Hunter with his Snipe ability.

Whaf I’m saying is you underestimate technology against magic.

lurk says

Reduces the visibility and scent of the user and anyone or anything they touch.

They still are they. So the radar will still pick them up, and it reduces not completely cloaks them

Also I looked up snipe

It says

Increases the distance and accuracy of an arrow. Damage is based on Dexterity while Accuracy is based on Luck

Oh so while you’re stealing my gun I’ll just shoot you with another gun while you’re doing it. Snipe increases that’s true but it doesn’t mean he can shoot first so hunter shoots him while he’s stealing one his guns

They both have prior knowledge but I think hunter having knowledge of satou’s skill is going to help a lot

Last edited:
Whaf I’m saying is you underestimate technology against magic.

lurk says

Reduces the visibility and scent of the user and anyone or anything they touch.

They still are they. So the radar will still pick them up, and it reduces not completely cloaks them

It mostly depends of where they are, If it's a place where Kazuma can use Lurk at his best, then he would be practically invisible

Also I looked up snipe

It says

Increases the distance and accuracy of an arrow. Damage is based on Dexterity while Accuracy is based on Luck

Oh so while you’re stealing my gun I’ll just shoot you with another gun while you’re doing it. Snipe increases that’s true but it doesn’t mean he can shoot first so hunter shoots him while he’s stealing one his guns

They both have prior knowledge but I think hunter having knowledge of satou’s skill is going to help a lot

The difference is that Kazuma can't lose the shot, I'm not saying the Hunter would, but while the Hunter fires a gun into whatever part of Kazuma's body, Kazuma's Arrow would go straight to the head with no chance of failing

Also, Kazuma's Luck... But that's another thing, we don't really know how it works

Aside from that, Kazuma has sense advantage, better camouflage (the only things that can detect people under the Lurk effect are undead because they sense life) and speed (with Flee)

It mostly depends of where they are, If it's a place where Kazuma can use Lurk at his best, then he would be practically invisible

The difference is that Kazuma can't lose the shot, I'm not saying the Hunter would, but while the Hunter fires a gun into whatever part of Kazuma's body, Kazuma's Arrow would go straight to the head with no chance of failing

Also, Kazuma's Luck... But that's another thing, we don't really know how it works

Aside from that, Kazuma has sense advantage, better camouflage (the only things that can detect people under the Lurk effect are undead because they sense life) and speed (with Flee)
That’s not an issue given any hit will kill kazuma it’s 9-A bullets

A

Are you gonna say stomp or it’s just decisive W?

It ain’t a stomp am I right?

Back