• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter from carnivores can kill the T-rex but one issue?

The t-rex from carnivores can destroy a wooden wall from fort cisken.

however while it is 9-B and the hunter can kill it. the t-rex is pretty much bullet proof.

As quoted

"Attempting to shoot this dinosaur anywhere but the targeted eye area is futile, only making it more aggressive, it is highly advised to maintain caution when in proximity of this dinosaur. It has very good sight, excellent scent, and very good hearing."

However.

also quoted

"it can most easily be killed by being shot in the eye (it can also be killed without doing so, but this requires debug mode and a very long time in an unmodded game)."

and also proof.

so can i still make the hunter 9-B?

or do we have to change things a bit.

since shooting anywhere but the eye causes problems as shown above.

i'm asking this question because sure the hunter can kill t-rexes but it takes so long to do it. and the only way he quickly kills them is by shooting the eye which is probably no resistance.

I believe the hunter shouldn't scale to the T-rex. Its eye would obviously not be as tough as the rest of the body, and if it takes almost no damage from the rest, then that's just chip damage and that wouldn't scale. Same thing for the others

That said stronger guns are 9-B in real life, so depending on his arsenal he can keep his tier

Also he can kill yeti's with his weapons

so should i replace t-rex with yeti?
I believe the hunter shouldn't scale to the T-rex. Its eye would obviously not be as tough as the rest of the body, and if it takes almost no damage from the rest, then that's just chip damage and that wouldn't scale. Same thing for the others

what about the other t-rex. the one from reborn and hd. the mouth thing. how am i gonna replace that one?

Here's his profile

do you have any recommendations on what should i edit.
I think all of those weapons are 9-C unfortunately
Also he can kill yeti's with his weapons

so should i replace t-rex with yeti?
Here's the thing, you can kill IRL 9-B animals with 9-C guns because they have what we call "piercing damage", to put it simply our tiering system doesn't account for pressure and stuff like that cause it's simplified. Basically you're gonna have to downgrade the guns to 9-C however they're still gonna be able to hurt 9-B characters
what about the other t-rex. the one from reborn and hd. the mouth thing. how am i gonna replace that one?
Same story for this t-rex

I think all of those weapons are 9-C unfortunately

Here's the thing, you can kill IRL 9-B animals with 9-C guns because they have what we call "piercing damage", to put it simply our tiering system doesn't account for pressure and stuff like that cause it's simplified. Basically you're gonna have to downgrade the guns to 9-C however they're still gonna be able to hurt 9-B characters

Same story for this t-rex

so downgrade all weapons to 9-c but say higher via piercing damage.

You don't really need to actually say "higher with piercing damage", it's something that's accepted in the wiki but it doesn't have to be reported in profiles. If you really want to you can do it like our IRL profiles but I wouldn't recommend it

You don't really need to actually say "higher with piercing damage", it's something that's accepted in the wiki but it doesn't have to be reported in profiles. If you really want to you can do it like our IRL profiles but I wouldn't recommend it

i meant as in. do i have to put a reasoning why he's street level in the AP part of the article.

like this

Unknown. Street level to Wall level with weapons (He can kill a T-Rex, with his guns/X-Bow, who destroyed the wooden walls surrounding Fort Ciskin) | Street level to Wall level (Kills T-Rexes, 40 feet (12.5 m) long and up to 20 feet (6 m) tall, with his guns/X-Bow)

so how should i replace it. since the t-rex thing has been debunked by you.

and it's only 9-C now.

ooh, ok. just say something like (His weaponry should be at least comparable to its real life counterparts, which reach this tier)

ooh, ok. just say something like (His weaponry should be at least comparable to its real life counterparts, which reach this tier)

ok. but since you said something like. is it okay if i copy what you said in parentheses. or do i have to say it in my own words.

(i actually told an admin about that problem. since i have a habit sometimes of doing that unless the thing is something that should copied for all articles.)

Back