• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The hunter

Imp

Rules:

Speed equalized

First key hunter used

Hunter has knowledge and prep

He has his radar and shotgun for optional equipment

They are 15ft apart and out of sight

Battle takes place in brockton bay

Last edited:
The Hunter would need to guess where she is based off of his map with the Radar, but landing a shot like that would be difficult and Imp is a small target. Considering the location Imp could probably also use the buildings for cover to help close the distance before rushing him. I’m going to say Imp takes this.

The Hunter would need to guess where she is based off of his map with the Radar, but landing a shot like that would be difficult and Imp is a small target. Considering the location Imp could probably also use the buildings for cover to help close the distance before rushing him. I’m going to say Imp takes this.
The radar works by seeing your enemies as a little dot on the map

From 0:00 to 0:14

The yellow dots represent the enemy/target you’ve chosen to use the radar on

Since he has knowledge and prep, he can make sure imp is on the radar represented by that yellow dot

Since he has knowledge and prep, he can make sure imp is on the radar represented by that yellow dot

Yeah, giving Hunter prep time also means he has a map of the location as well so hiding behind buildings won't really help unless it's indoors.

Yeah, giving Hunter prep time also means he has a map of the location as well so hiding behind buildings won't really help unless it's indoors.
Yeah I know, the issue is that trying to figure out where exactly to aim based on a 2d map location alone is difficult, and the environment means there is lots of stuff to take cover in (the location would still be known, but getting an appropriate line of sight to get a clean shot off is hindered). This means Imp has a good chance to close the distance before waiting for a moment to strike. The way I see it there is just too many ways for Imp to get an opportunity, while her bullet proof suit would shield much of the damage from off-center blind fire spray.

Not to mention once she gets in range her ability might be able to simply make him forget she was there and forget to re-check his radar.

Yeah I know, the issue is that trying to figure out where exactly to aim based on a 2d map location alone is difficult, and the environment means there is lots of stuff to take cover in (the location would still be known, but getting an appropriate line of sight to get a clean shot off is hindered). This means Imp has a good chance to close the distance before waiting for a moment to strike. The way I see it there is just too many ways for Imp to get an opportunity, while her bullet proof suit would shield much of the damage from off-center blind fire spray.

Not to mention once she gets in range her ability might be able to simply make him forget she was there and forget to re-check his radar.
Is that. Vote for imp?

Also btw that is a 9-A pistol all his guns are 9-A it is penetrating her suit

Is that. Vote for imp?
Yes.

Also btw that is a 9-A pistol all his guns are 9-A it is penetrating her suit
I was referring to the shotgun spray - just pointing out that trying to tag her by spraying wide is unlikely to take her down as a fraction of the pellet spray alone is unlikely to get through the suit (which is at least 9-B from tanking full force shotgun blasts from Mannequin).

Yes.

I was referring to the shotgun spray - just pointing out that trying to tag her by spraying wide is unlikely to take her down as a fraction of the pellet spray alone is unlikely to get through the suit (which is at least 9-B from tanking full force shotgun blasts from Mannequin).
He only has a pistol here since I didn’t mention any optional equipment but I’ll give him a shotgun since you mentioned it btw that’s upscaled from 35 megajoules regarding the gun

Anyway voting imp fra

So I can ask for votes for imp correct?

I’m just saying can I start getting people to vote since I gave all my input

has a knife but her memory hax makes it hard for people to remember where she is or even anything about her
I meant the range for her memory hax, like, would it work from 15 feet away?

She has armor that can tank shotgun blasts, she could potentially kill the hunter even if she gets hit. I'm going incon for now though as I don't know how her hax and armor work. Does the armor cover her face?

I meant the range for her memory hax, like, would it work from 15 feet away?

She has armor that can tank shotgun blasts, she could potentially kill the hunter even if she gets hit. I'm going incon for now though as I don't know how her hax and armor work. Does the armor cover her face?
Yea

Yeah her memory hax would work as long as you are within her area of sight I think tit works

I am going with Hunter since he can one-shot Imp, her abilities wouldn't work on his radar (and while she may make him forget what he's doing, simply looking at the map would tell him she's an enemy), and she's reckless. I can be convinced to change my vote if she is a better shot/more skilled.

I am going with Hunter since he can one-shot Imp, her abilities wouldn't work on his radar (and while she may make him forget what he's doing, simply looking at the map would tell him she's an enemy), and she's reckless.
She can one-shot him too

He’s 10-A in durability and I argue based on @Epyriel’s reasons, that given the location and her experience, I’d say she wins more often that not. It’s not just forget like you can’t even see her I think.

Her memory hax is so good you don’t even know she’s there, effectively making her invisible, like she could be like in front of you and you wouldn’t see or notice she’s there

That said i read on the worm wiki it say she has a 50/50 chance of shorting out her ability when she attacks but I’d argue she’s more skilled so she’ll win more

He can still detect her through his radar (granted, the fact that he couldn't see her would leave him confused, which may make him think it's broken).

The conditions of the battle say he has knowledge on her. Does that mean he knows about her power?
When I say knowledge and prep it just for the radar he knows enough about her so he can have time to put her on the radar. But when he actually goes up against her he’ll forget about her, he’ll see a dot but don’t know who it is, it just a dot on the screen

He would also need in the fight to pop up the map to see where she is, I mean it could be game mechanics but when you pop open the map in the game you can’t attack

When I say knowledge and prep it just for the radar he knows enough about her so he can have time to put her on the radar. But when he actually goes up against her he’ll forget about her, he’ll see a dot but don’t know who it is, it just a dot on the screen
Her power only causes people to forget that she's there. They'll still retain any prior knowledge about her.

This

Back