• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where is Hunter's 9-A rating coming from? The Remington gun, the T-rex's kinetic energy, the energy of real life T-rexs, and the grenades the T-rex can tank, none of them are 9-A. They cap at 9-B. Is there an error, or am I missing something?

Anyway, Hunter's supply ship is irrelevant because they're inside a warehouse. He's got his shotgun, pistol, and his animal sound imitation, so he has range on his side.
Any hit from Suisei, either from her weapons or her superior LS, defeats Hunter, not to mention the BFR. Because of the location, her ability to shrink would be valuable. (I don't know why you include Suisei's sushi, it's not a combat ability. It's not something that can realistically be used in battle.)
They are equalized to Superhuman reactions, but Suisei retains her faster movement speed.

I'm leaning towards Suisei

Where is Hunter's 9-A rating coming from? The Remington gun, the T-rex's kinetic energy, the energy of real life T-rexs, and the grenades the T-rex can tank, none of them are 9-A. They cap at 9-B. Is there an error, or am I missing something?

Anyway, Hunter's supply ship is irrelevant because they're inside a warehouse. He's got his shotgun, pistol, and his animal sound imitation, so he has range on his side.
Any hit from Suisei, either from her weapons or her superior LS, defeats Hunter, not to mention the BFR. Because of the location, her ability to shrink would be valuable. (I don't know why you include Suisei's sushi, it's not a combat ability. It's not something that can realistically be used in battle.)
They are equalized to Superhuman reactions, but Suisei retains her faster movement speed.

The 9-A comes from the fact his guns can kill the T-Rex who upscales from ceolophysis who did this

It's really not optimal to need to go through 3 links to get to the relevant feat. Hunter should have the feat linked to his profile, too.

So they essentially one-shot each other.
I think that, specifically because of the location, Hunter's range advantage isn't as important as it would be otherwise. It's still good, but all the materials, containers and items stocked inside the warehouse makes cover far easier. Suisei's faster movement and shrinking should give ample opportunity to get close to Hunter.

Btw that in tons of tnt is
So they essentially one-shot each other.
I think that, specifically because of the location, Hunter's range advantage isn't as important as it would be otherwise. It's still good, but all the materials, containers and items stocked inside the warehouse makes cover far easier. Suisei's faster movement and shrinking should give ample opportunity to get close to Hunter.
So are you voting for suisei?

Back