• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs The Hunter (Monster Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one calculation in regards to the moon bieng pushed into place on the thread I mentioned previously where someone got Planet Level results, and I also got Large Planet initially in my calc on DA. However, I did a second version invoving another possibility for how long it took for the moon to fall inot place, and it still was a solid Planet level result.

As for the eclipse itself after being made, we clearly see storm clouds blocking even the Eclipse after it is made, and then the Moon ceases all movement. I remember proposing that such a storm was holding the moon and was responsible for keeping it form moving any further, but the validity of this has yet to be looked into.

But as for how far it was pushed, I estimated that it moved a distance roughly equal to the diameter of the moon itself, in which I used our moon's diameter in that calculation.

BB hunter wins easily now due to upgrades placing their speed at Sub-Rel and AP/Durability at large planet, so unless MH gets some upgrades to put them at that level this fight is well in BBs favor.

Three words: Conquest War Monsters. These are monsters from the Frontier series that are more powerful than the Dangerous First Class Monsters. Disufiroa is actually stronger than White Fatalis. The problem is, only the main series is listed in the Monster Hunter statistics. Frontier is canon as well, so it should get a say.

While I would still argue speed may be in MH's favor, due to the FTL and relativistic attacks/enemy, he still wouldn't have the AP and Durability to compare. And even stating that Disufiroa is stronger then White Fatty isn't going to help too much, since we don't know exactly how much stronger Disufiroa is. All that we know is that he is stronger.

The BB Hunter is smart, and Dragon Element would harm him, I believe. Heck, Blast may be an inconvenience as well, and their overall arsenals are huge, with MH's possibly being larger and superior in some regards... But then there is the fact that the BB Hunter can apparently disable natural healing, as stated above, and they are still stronger and more durable. And, if anything, they'd still be fast enough to at least react to the MH, so the MH Hunter would have greater difficulty getting in to do the damage he needs.

Even if we gave the MH his planet feats, which should be the case imo, I still don't really see him winning. His arsenal being better is highly arguable, and his AP and durability is inferior regardless. His speed/reaction time is what would keep him going for sometime.

I vote for the Bloodborne Hunter in this fight.

Changing my vote from Monster Hunter to BB Hunter due to recent upgrades that favor Bloodborne Hunter. Same reasons as Gimmy, too.

In any case, This fight shouldn't be counted then because it is a mismatch now. If MH gets upgraded in the future, then I'll come back to it. Until then, I won't be posting on this thread any longer.

Yeah, unles the MH Hunter gets upgraded this is a bit one-sided, but if/when the MH Hunter gets upgraded then this match could be considered fair again

Well, MH got upgraded, but it's still not enough. Shame we can't measure the feats of Shantien and Dhisufiroa, because I'm positive that they have what it takes to make a second upgrade and balance this fight out.

Read the rest of the thread before making your comment. Upgrades to both sides have been made, but not on the same scale, making this fight a mismatch, and therefore shouldn't be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back