• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hungry Hero Matchup Thread

Him

realistically, Sonic is a lot smarter compared to Painis's general brute force tactics. plus its only a 6x AP difference so it's not in the oneshot range

It literally says "At least 9-B". But the Laser Frog tier varies, having higher keys with higher tier. The current maximum listed is 6-A with red sabers. So Laser Frog can have any tier up to 6-A to match Sonic.

9-B isn’t listed, so it either gets one-shot or one-shots. And I’m pretty sure it scales to baseline, which means Sonic would have a 140x AP advantage.
Soo are you up for the fight or not? XD Since 9-B is almost the lowest possible tier for Laser Frogs kids basically (even below stage1, which is City Block), it will be in AP at the 9-B end. If the Sonic can take on a higher tier, it will be welcomed.

Soo are you up for the fight or not? XD Since 9-B is almost the lowest possible tier for Laser Frogs kids basically (even below stage1, which is City Block), it will be in AP at the 9-B end. If the Sonic can take on a higher tier, it will be welcomed.
9-A is 20.92 MJ, which means a 9-A Laser Frog would have a 9x AP advantage over Sonic.

Once again, I don't know where you take that numbers lol, even when I said it would 9-B...

Since Laser Frog AP varies, can't it be just exactly the same as Sonics? As Laser Frog grows with time, their AP increases a bit each day. It makes sense that at one point, their AP gonna be 99% equal. Do you want to create the threat, or should I do it?

Once again, I don't know where you take that numbers lol, even when I said it would 9-B...

Since Laser Frog AP varies, can't it be just exactly the same as Sonics? As Laser Frog grows with time, their AP increases a bit each day. It makes sense that at one point, their AP gonna be 99% equal. Do you want to create the threat, or should I do it?
You do it.

Back