• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the Hulk and Megatron

G1 Megatron tanked a planet-moving explosion that push Cybertron a very far distance, which is a very impressive durability feat because Cybertron is a Saturn-sized Planet. So can Megatron actually tank 1 maximum punch from the Hulk ? And since Megatron is made of Cybertonium, where does Cybertonium stands against Adamantium ?

Scans of this happening? Can't really make out much from the feat you are saying.

Maxed out Hulk (currently) is World Breaker Hulk. WBH is Star level.

It's in episode 13 of season 1 of the Transformers cartoon in 1984
E13 The ultimate doom part three revial (part 3).avi snapshot 20.14 -2016.05.10 18.57.53-
The Explosio

E13 The ultimate doom part three revial (part 3).avi snapshot 20.45 -2016.05.10 18.58.42-
Cybertron flying away

E13 The ultimate doom part three revial (part 3).avi snapshot 21.31 -2016.05.10 18.59.30-
Megatro

Nitpicking. Don't hate me though, I can't understand it.

Where's Cybertron in the first image? Where's Megatron there as well?

If the explosion was strong enough to push Cybertron away, why is Earth in one piece and why isn't it flying away as well?

You can get it if you watch that episode, I can't upload an entire episode here. It's maybe a plot problem that Earth was still intact, though.

You got a link? A link I can watch it or download it from? Maybe then, I can make it a GIF or something.

Ok now I know why you made that post on my wall.

Ok so just to reiterate what I told you on my wall, Transformers is a multiverse with numerous continuities. In the G1 cartoon Cybertron is around the size of Mars unlike the Marvel and Dreamwave comics where it's Saturn-sized.

Now to your actual question.... ehhh. According to the OBD blogs the explosion which rocketed Cybertron from Earth's orbit was equal to 12,637 yottatons which is still a bit below star level. Granted Megatron wasn't even injured by the explosion. That said, while Megatron could surely take on a fresh Hulk he would really need to pull out all the stops against an enraged Hulk.

As for Cybertonium, it's really unquantifiable. The literal analogue to adamantium in Transformers is Ununtrium which is drawn from the subatomic mattar of collapsed stars and used to coat the endoskeletons of the Warriors Elite/Phase-Sixers to make them indestructable. This shit allowed Sixshot to survive getting stepped on by Metroplex.

Back