• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Horseman of Conquest vs the Invincible Rider

25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0--art-drawings-anime-guys
Augustus H.Faust

Kamen rider ex aid muteki gamer wallpaper by bao1000x-dbdyayc
Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid

VS!

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid vs Augustus H.Faust

Ex-Aid is in Hyper Muteki form. (4-B)

Augustus with his Coat of Thorns (I think?) (At least 4-B)

Speed Equalized
(I know they have comparable Infinite and Immeasurable speeds, but Ex-Aid's are only possibly and it'd be a pain and try and compare these two; we already have enough abilities to compare!)

(I only chose Augustus to fight since he's the first option for 4-B in the strongest characters on the wiki thread oWo)

What does Ex-Aid start with? Because it is completely in Augustus' nature to precog or mind read before throwing the appropriate hax at him.

I'm pretty sure it's noted in Ex-Aid's page that any precognition used on him would just cause the precog-ee to see a blinding light. As for mind reading, well, to mind manipulators and ESPers there seems to be an absence of a mind. Like, you would try to read his mind but instead, you'd read the mind of the guy behind him instead. If you tried to mass mind destroy the area, Ex-Aid is unaffected like how a rock wouldn't be affected.

He also starts with punching the opponent a few times; feeling them and if he considers them a good enough threat, use a Critical Break on him and most likely delete their powers like he did with Kamen Rider Genm.

Power null and stealing from a bunch of 2-As was ineffective against Augustus.

Plus, Augustus won't waste time using hax if he deems Ex-Aid a threat due to him being unable to read his mind or see into his future.

How will Ex-Aid deal with spontaneous black holes appearing, or being turned into a 0-dimensional being?

Ex-Aid already exists as a non-dimensioned being; he's technically already 0-dimensioned. His "true" self would be in the void, it's just that Muteki's invincibility allows him to still exist within 3D space. And he's already tanked Reality inflicting every possibility and every possible effect being slammed onto him by the Chaos Dopant And was still fine, I don't think a black hole can surpass that.

And Ex-Aid's Power Null directly comes from the fact that all of reality itself unravels to Ex-Aid's critical break like a bunch of code. This is explained on his profile. He can literally go "oh you have this power? Highlight and delete". Even Pallad of the 5th dimension had his powers completely erased to a 3D level.

And again, this is listed on his profile, Muteki Ex-Aid doesn't rely on nor need time. Time stop, accelerate, slow, and break all don't work on him as Kamen Rider Cronus found out the hard way.

But Augustus is an Origin Point, he can't truly be destroyed unless Omatufobalu is destroyed. Additionally, unless Ex-Aid's authority in the multiverse is better than a High 1-B's, he gets Smited by Augustus.

Define "smited" because just saying that he does won't mean anything. Also, Ex-Aid won't flat out destroy his enemies and instead just "turn off" their powers. Another option is BFR; unless Augustus has shown a form of teleportation or portal creation better than someone of the 9th dimension, he isn't getting out of mirror world BFR as Decade's dimension jumping (up to the 9th dimension) was unable to do so.

Edit: it just seems like you've never actually read Ex-Aid's page. I mean no offense, it just just seems like you're throwing crap at me and hoping I'd lack an argument for it

Copied from another thread explaining how Smite works in the Ovenverse:

Smite works as a form of complete and total erasure beyond even non-existence. All Eternals are capable of smite, as they originate from the first Eternal long since the dawn of Creation. As such, anything related to an Eternal is capable of smite, such as Zentu, the Horsemen, Nexus, Lunaris, etc.

When smite is applied onto a being, either 1 of 3 things happens depending on their hierarchial status. If the opponent is of lower status to the user, they will be erased. If the opponent is of the same level as the user, they get damaged but not entirely erased. If the opponent is of higher status than the user, it is completely and utterly ineffective.

The Hierarchy goes: Primal Beast >>>>> Grand Eternal >>> Old Eternal > Lesser Eternal > Titan >>> Second Generation Titan and so on.

Conquest, being the Origin Point (3-D manifestation of an Eternal) of Omatufobalu, cannot be denied of his smite unless you are hierarchlly higher than a Grand Eternal. Now this may look NLF, but smite only works on opponents in your tier range or lower. So if 2 Origin Points of the same tier try to smite each other, the higher authority wins regardless of how much more powerful the other is.

Also, I've said before in another thread, but Conquest, Augustus' true form, can't survive being sent to a higher dimension, as that would begin Omatufobalu's ascension. Same thing will happen if Augustus gets bfred into a higher dimension.

The Mirror Dimension isn't a higher dimension. It's still a place within 3D reality; it's just that you cannot leave it even if you have teleportation and portal creation breaching the 9th Dimensions. Your Origin Point about Augustus not being able to be BFR'd would not work here since he's not getting removed from existence nor getting moved to a higher dimension to start Omatufobalu's ascension.

And I got to question, how often does Augustus immediately open with Smite? I still don't see a counter for Ex-Aid just "turning off" Augustus' powers or getting BFR'd to the mirror dimension. Augustus' wide range and variety of abilities is his downfall here as most of them will have no effect on Ex-Aid. Plus, It's been noted in Ex-Aid's profile about his Independent Existence that quote "Whilst nobody can actually get through Muteki's invincibility, there is a high chance that Ex-Aid is now in fact immortal and if his very existence, non-existence and space in the void is erased then he'd simply come back". So it's a question if Smite would even work, since Ex-Aid is said to be able to survive even if his non-existence is erased.

This is a match of who shoots first; and Ex-Aid has a much higher chance to hit Augustus with a hax that works in the beginning. Augustus has all of these haxes but most will have little to no effect whilst Ex-Aid's Go-To hax (Information manipulation) would be very effective on Augustus (Unless there's more to his profile you didn't specify).

Also, yeah it does feel like a NLF. In an equal match like 4-B, it is very rare than an opponent is connected to something higher than a High 1-B. It's like saying "Lol I ignore literally everything you have because muh hierarchy". Although I'm one to talk, 1-A beam-shooting Neo Mebius :p.

Information manip probably won't work on Augustus. For one thing, Zentu, declared the most powerful in Regular Space, couldn't take Augustus' powers away permanantly. Someone more powerful than Zentu is afraid to even touch him, because he tried erasing Augustus' true form before, and failed horribly. Mind you, Casem is the Eternal of Concepts, every concept is born from and of him, even the concept of information. If someone on Casem's level can't permakill Augustus, I doubt Ex-Aid can.

Unless he's directly resisted information manipulation, I doubt that's how it works. What you're saying Is, Augustus is resistant to EVERYTHING because he's survived Casem which is a NLF.

It's not NLF. Casem put laws on Regular Space that should have prevented Conquest from ever coming back, including erasing all traces of the Eternals' influence on Regular Space. He then erased Conquest on every level he could muster and Conquest still came back fine and dandy. Since Hunter and Augustus are essentially the same person as Conquest, they can't be killed the same way either.

That's resistance to law manipulation and existence erasure to the highest degree, which includes informational existence erasure. Also taking away Augustus' powers won't do squat as it will just come back. The source of his powers is himself, and as long as he exists, his memories and powers will always return. No level of power null short of an Eternal's has ever permanently taken Augustus' powers.

So... that's informational erasure. I have still yet to see anything on changing the very foundations of your "code"; Concepts can also be manipulated by Ex-aid in any way he sees fit IIRC. If the source of his powers is himself, then it's even worse since that's in the direct target of the informational change.

PLUS there's nothing stopping ex-Aid from putting barriers instead of "Turning off" his powers; like impose limits such as "Can only use powers when X conditions have been met". Not to mention that Ex-Aid AT WORST could just use Maximum Break on the verse itself to boot Augustus out and to do so every time he tries to come back. Plus, Ex-Aid's power mimicry activates instantly the moment you touch him so even if power Null doesn't work, one touch from Augustus would allow Ex-Aid to replicate at least some of your powers (And Ex-Aid was able to perfectly replicate the 9th Dimensional (1-C) Powers of Decade completely fine with one touch a well). And even if you have a comeback to all of that, I still don't see any arguments that Mirror Dimension BFR won't work.

Back