• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hero of the Underground vs the bane of Valm

Walhart one-shotted everyone he faced, who should be comparable to other meteor users. 15.641453934 kilotons of TNT IIRC, 1 kiloton is 1000 tons, so 15641.453934 tons of TNT AP.

Undyne is vastly superior to things like Tsunderplane & its charge attack. 2023 Tons of TNT

Assuming both of them have durability like their own AP, the statistics aren't too good for Undyne.

She's also weak against murderous intent. SBA says both are willing to kill from the get go. How murderous would Walhart be here?

That said, Undyne is MHS+, but Walhart is only MHS+ in Combat Speed & Reactions; If Undyne decided to try & get some distance, she probably could. Relevant if projectiles or such are used.

Undyne probably has it rough close-up, going by statistics, & would probably go for it, given her fondness for being "honorable". Walhart's range depends on his equipment.

Could her Regenerationn or energy manipulation or Danmaku make the difference here?

Powers and Abilities: Undyne has more haxes.

Attack Potency: Undyne has At least Town level, likely far higher, and Walhart has At least Town level

Durability: Undyne has At least Town level, likely far higher, and Walhart has At least Town level .

I think Undyne wins, if it's not a stomp.

Actually, Undyne literally just scales from being stronger than higher end Low 7-Cs

While Walhart scales from oneshotting people who scale to 15 kilotons

Walhart absolutely oneshots Undyne if he were to hit her, the only problem with that is that she's much faster and can negate his Durability

Yeah, like JSW said, Walhart oneshots her if he hits her. Undyne is stronger than 2023 Ton AP/Durability. Walhart ONESHOTS 15,641 Ton/Durability characters.

He oneshots characters who are up to 7.731 times the strength of what she scales to! If he can oneshot characters that much stronger than what Undyne scales to, then it's safe to say putting him at only 7.731 (almost eight) times her statistics is a generous low end.

Let's see.... Walhart's speed... he scales to this in combat speed & reaction:

[http:// https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Assaltwaffle/Fire_Emblem:_Horse_has_moves Results: 36967.094 m/s, Mach 107.78, Massively Hypersonic]

Undyne scales to.... Frisk (who dodged lightning) by being faster than Frisk, & to Napstablook, who has this speed on his profile:

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be on par with most monsters), likely much higher (Managed to close his house's blinds before Flowey's flash of light got inside, while said light was on the doorstep.)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lightning_Dodging_Feats

"The speed of lightning can vary mostly in the range of 1.0-14×105 m/s. For the purpose of calculating speed feats we use the average lightning speed of 4.4×105 m/s (Mach 1294)"

The average speed Undyne is probably faster than is over 12 times as fast as Walhart's feed, & his movement speed isn't even that high!

If I'm reading that right, the low end for lightning speed is 1.0×10^5 m/s. Which is 100,000 , right?

100,000 m/s AT A MINIMUM, is lightning's speed, which Frisk dodged, whom Undyne is faster than. While Walhart only has about 1 third of that speed in his combat speed & reactions, at 36,967 m/s.

Undyne is at least 3 times faster.

Dunno if that helps. Gotta go out now!

Undyne is 3 times the speed of lightning. Considering that she should easily be able to one-shot the soul of someone without soul resist and with her Green Mode nullifying his movements, she most likely has the edge.

@Saikou: Not to try & take sides, but where does 3 times the speed of lightning come from for her?

Also, Walhart can oneshot her, & he's not exactly helpless, even while locked to one spot via Green Mode. Undyne won't know he can one-shot her, if she tries to get into close combat and messes up.... Yes, she's likely to dodge, but still.

And a Green Mode character can still rotate in place, and will have a shield while in Green Mode. In terms of range:

Walhart: Range: Extended melee range. Tens of meters with Hand Axes. Hundreds of meters with Javelins and other thrown lances.

Undyne: Range: At least dozens of meters with her spears

In theory, if he could get a hit on her despite her speed -maybe a spin attack, if he can?- he could one-shot her. Throwing weapons give him a limited option to attack from a distance.

Also, is this a speedblitz? Even if Undyne was only the lowest lightning speed, she'd still be around 2.5 times faster. If she's average lightning speed, she's around 12 times faster, no?

Lastly, Undyne's profile doesn't mention her having durability negation, and IIRC, as far as Undertale goes, her attacks' damage can be reduced by armor and the like, unlike say, those of Sans. So I doubt they do negate durability.

But she does seem to have some good advantages, though.

Tsunderplane was calced at 3 times the speed of lightning, Undyne is immensely superior.

My dude we don't need to explicitly spell out that a character can ignore dura for them to be able to. Undyne can directly attack's one soul. That due has no Resistance to it. Aka he d i e s.

Ah, my bad. I feel foolish. I mean, I linked that calc here not too long ago. As for the other point, that makes sense. Although, I'm surprised that Undyne's profile lacks as being listed https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability_Negation but okay.

Still, I think it would strange, IMHO, if she did have it, when her soul attacks in Undertale can have their damage reduced by armor. If they ignore durability, why is that the case?

Sorry for any bother, Saikou.

Most profiles don't list it, so there is really no point in doing so.

Frisk's "armor" ranges from an apron to a cowboy hat. It's certainly not just regular armor.

Since VSBW is often said to be an indexing site, feels like there would be a point, but meh. That's a discussion for another thread.

Anyway, assuming this is the calc that Undyne's speed scales to. 440,000 divided by 36,967.094 m/s = 11.902477376230871704440711514949

So Undyne is well over 12 times as fast as Walhart, is able to one-shot him (but gets one shot herself) & can immobilize him as well as attack from a range. (Also, Regenerationn, but only with a form change.)

Should this have speed equalized? Is this a decisive victory? A stomp?

Undyne's Regenerationn implies that she's going Undying mid-fight, which isn't happening.

That guy outranges and one shots her back. Not 100% sure it's a stomp but equalizing would be best here.

Yeah. Walhart's range is better, although seemingly only with Javelins. Undyne has dozens of meters with her spears, he has tens of meters with hand axes, & extended melee range otherwise. And range matters a lot less when she can just dodge his thrown weapons via speed until he runs out of "ammo", no?

Incidentally, what's the deal with this feat on Walhart's profile?:

• Came back from the dead and battled Chrom again in the same Streetpass chapter.
Is that a resurrection feat?

I should honestly remove that considering how we view the Spotpass chapters

Also, his signature weapon, Wolf Berg, falls under the hand axe range

Is the axe's range via size, or throwing? I'm assuming via throwing, & retrieving it may be inconvenient in combat unless his axe is like a boomerang, which seems dangerously impractical.

Back