• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Killer meets the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man instantly blitz and defeats him. Hypersonic reaction and combat speed vs Massively Hypersonic reaction and combat speed.

With Speed Equalized... What prevents Spider-Man from instantly restraining Stain with his Webs, which are too strong for Stain to break out?

Class M vs Unknown (Class 5 at most)

Spider-Man instantly blitz and defeats him. Hypersonic reaction and combat speed vs Massively Hypersonic reaction and combat speed.
It's been so long since I've done one of these that I forgot that equalizing speed isn't part of SBA.

With Speed Equalized... What prevents Spider-Man from instantly restraining Stain with his Webs, which are too strong for Stain to break out?
I am eager to find out. I mean (rewatching the fight as I'm writing), he dodged a fireball from Todoroki while distracted with Iida, so I assumed he could dodge a web shot.

Last edited:
Stain can't do anything against his web. Maybe he can cut a few but I'm not fully certain on how tough Spidey's web are. But it'll only take Spider-Man a few seconds to restrain Stain and the fight ends. I see that Stain has a zero percent chance of defeating Spider-Man.

He isn't cutting him whatsoever. Spider-Man deals with people far more skilled than some crazed serial killer. Sure Stain is better than the average man, but he mostly relies on surprise attacks and ambush. Straight fights aren't his thing, especially against someone who has killer senses and deals with people far better than him.

Not going to call Stomp, as I don't know what is a stomp anymore with this site. So I guess I'm voting Spider-Man with very low difficulty.

Class M vs Unknown (Class 5 at most)
Stain could dodge the webs, if Stain gets close it’s gg as he has a wincon with his blood paralysis stuff

A win con that I see has a zero percent chance of landing.

As Stain has no way around his spider sense and far superior skill. I don't see any possibility of him landing any hits at all, like seriously. Spider-Man can jokes around and easily crush him. He's completely harmless when restrained, and Spider-Man can easily handle someone like Stain.

Stain's a human with a sword, he deals with people like him constantly. Only difference being that Stain needs to land a hit for him to paralysis Spidey. Which isn't happening unless Spider-Man decides he wants Stain to hit him. Like I see no universe or reality where that happens.

Shigaraki can kill Goku with decay, that's a win con. Guess that means Shigaraki vs Goku isn't a stomp?

Spider-Man firstly, has reaction speed amps that boost his reaction speed “so the seconds feel like literal hours” AND precog, which‘ll definitely activate against oneshots, he isn’t getting hit.

Secondly, Stain can’t likely cut through the webs, because they need vibranium weapons in-verse for cutting, it wasn’t doable by comparable weapons.

Finally, Spider-Man can just, deadass, resist Stain’s powers so he only gets paralyzed for a literal second.

Honestly I‘ll say it’s a stomp, Stain literally can’t win relevantly, and this battle would last five seconds total.

Last edited:
Stain is so unbelievably ****** here that it isn't even funny. This would be more fair if it was MCU Peter and even then Stain is still gonna have a hell of a lot of trouble.

Spider-Man firstly, has reaction speed amps that boost his reaction speed “so the seconds feel like literal hours”, which‘ll definitely activate against oneshots, he isn’t getting hit.

Secondly, Stain can’t likely cut through the webs, because they need vibranium weapons in-verse for cutting, it wasn’t doable by comparable weapons.

Finally, Spider-Man can just, deadass, resist Stain’s powers so he only gets paralyzed for a literal second.

Honestly I‘ll say it’s a stomp, Stain literally can’t win relevantly, and this battle would last five seconds total.
damn. Spidey's way more powerful than I gave him credit for.

guess that's what happens when you don't check all the stats before doing a thread for ***** and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back