• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Intelligence I doubt but k.

How does he keep from going insane? Or getting One-Hit Kill? would G be able to kill him fast enough? Also how would OG Godzilla handle Cthulhu's superior mobility with flight.

Not saying OG doesn't win I'm just confused sorry ^^"

Added your vote.

The Wright Way said:
Oh, I thought this was Mythos Cthulhu. Regardless, Cthulhu via one hit kil, summoning and insanity.
Mythos Cthulhu is Large Star Level. Original Godzilla is just City-Block level.

While Marvel Godzilla is Solar System level.

goji wins. insanity will only make him rage even more. he will likely become something similar to gmk goji but more clumsy. a couple of good hits and radiation would kill cthulu.

One Hit Kill and Madness Manip. One Hit Kill does however require Goji to kill a cultist on purpose or by acident. Either way Cthulhu would then have to actually hit Goji, so it may give Goji enough time to kill the great old one. My thinking is Cthulhu uses insanity inducement to stun the dinsaur, then it OHK him as soon as it can. Goji's presence alone will probably kill a cultist, allowing Cthulhu to kill him. Then again Goji being insane my cause him to be bloodlusted and just deck Cthulhu, then beat him do death before he can do anything.

Godzilla's already extremely bloodlusted and out for revenge for the bombing, not sure Cthulu even could make him crazier than he already is (or she, as one of the books thinks that's a female because of Minya)

I don't see Cthulu doing that much here, unless he's at his full power.

Vote to Godzilla 8/10 times.

then it is inconclusive, TGC can't hurt God but can stun him and easily dodges him and is superior to him in AP physically

I don't think God can use 7-B when he has gone absolutely insane

Considering he's already a bloodthirsty psycho (confirmed by the books and stuff) I don't think being mentally manipulated would stop him. If anything, it'd probably fuel him more.

Back