• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What exactly can Angela do against Gray Boy that wouldn't be automatically rewinded?

Mind Attacks? If I understand his power correctly he usually doesn't reverse the mind with it.

Well, couple of things.

His timeloops block out powers from escaping them, which include Master effects. So if Angela is inside of a timeloop her powers wouldn't be able to work outside of it.

Jack couldn't manipulate him like he could other capes, for reasons I'm not very sure of. He also seemed to be unaffected by Bonesaw's mental conditioning; when he came out of her cloning vat he just reset to the same state he was when he was alive.

So depending on how you view his powers, the mind shenanigans would either just fail when Angela is looped in time with a thought, or fail even before that. I don't think Gray Boy can dispel his power's effects on himself either, so whatever mindhax would have to just incapacitate him for 24 hours or prevent him from timelooping her with a thought.

Back